10- Hints

***

“I’m glad to hear it. In that case, meet us just before midnight tonight.”

Minako immediately turns to him with sparkling eyes, “Than, can I come too?”

She want to start her straining too even though Gorgon is powerful but at least Minako can train her strength in some sort.

He look at her before look at Mitsuru, “You can come.”

“Ye--!”

“But, you can’t join them in battle.” Mitsuru spoke.

“Eh… but…”

“For your safety.” Both Mitsuru and Akihiko simply said.

Minako glooms. ‘Damn it… They treat me like a child again.’

Looks like she have to wait for the next full moon to reveal her persona.

***

21/4/2009/Midnight (Dark Hour)

As the dark hour strikes, the building of their school suddenly changes as an unknown tower they never seen before and adding with the dark aura has giving them goosebumps.

“This is Tartarus. The labyrinth that appears only during the Dark Hour.” Mitsuru states. “At the same time this is also known as the shadow nest.”

“This is probably where we’ll find the key to solving the mystery of the Dark Hour.” Akihiko added.

“Labyrinth? What are you talking about?!” Junpei freaks out, “What happened to our school?!”

“Once the Dark Hour passes, everything returns to normal.” Mitsuru calmly explained.

He frowned, “This is the ‘nest’ you were talking about?! But why?! Why’d our school turn into a giant tower?!”

“….”

Minako stares at the tower as she frowned, she is not truly amazed at what she saw as if she had seen this tower hundreds of times which is true…in the game that is. ‘Solving? More like gathering all the 12 shadows and create an apocalypse.’ She thought to herself.

‘It can’t be help. The atmosphere in that tower… is truly similar to the once where I came from.’ Gorgon speaks up in curiosity.

‘Well, of course it’s somewhat similar to yours since this is strangely known as Tartarus…’

“Well, maybe now we’ll find out. Mitsuru and I have only gone in to take a peek. This will be our first time exploring.” Akihiko smirks, “Exciting, isn’t it? There has to be some sort of clue in here about the Dark Hour.”

Mitsuru glare at him, calls out, “Akihiko!” Crossing her arms in displease, “I respect your enthusiasm but you wont be accompanying us today.” Reaching her arm to pats Minako’s shoulder, “You have to accompany Minako.”

Akihiko sweatdrop at her strict demeanor, “I know… You don’t have to remind me.”

They decide to enter the entrance and they were amazed by the building inside is larger than they expected. While Mitsuru explained to the three of them about the entrance and strategies before enter the main gate, Akihiko looking at the newly team in amused.