"Don't have a repeat of last year," he orders, Harry's eyes narrowing at the mention of his coming out, which had ultimately gotten his ribs fractured.

The boys group together, as do the girls, and I unwillingly part from Harry to join Nadia and the other female counsellors

"Hi, I'm Hana—"

"Just so everyone knows," I hear Harry's voice, everyone's attention soon switching to him and I can tell by the mischievous glint in his eyes that he's going to do something he'll probably regret, "I'm bisexual - which means I like dick as well... a lot, so if anyone has an issue with that, leave now while your parents are still here!"

Come on, Harry.

"Harry Edward Styles, get your ass outside," I order firmly through gritted teeth, the boys all finding it very funny when I practically drag him out by the ear. The girls appear to figure out he's taken; most of them are quite disappointed, even though they're fifteen and Harry's almost able to legally drink. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? I'm very proud of you coming out, again, but really? Do you not remember what happened the last time you came out?"

"Cherry, that was before he stopped hitting me. He's not going to do anything," he defends, although he keeps his voice down so we wouldn't be heard.

"I'm still worried about you; I don't want you to get hurt," I frown, speaking softly now.

"I'll be fine, Han," he smiles gently, hugging me tightly before leading me back to the main hall and awkwardly clearing his throat.

"Campers and counsellors are not permitted any sort of relationship," Carl is just saying as we enter the room, very ironic considering he said the exact same thing to me and I was making out with his son within the week. Oh, well. "I'd like to invite you both to dinner," he speaks to us privately once he's finished with his speech and the overexcited campers are running to their respective cabins. This can't possibly be good.

"What time?" Harry asks, a stony expression on his face as he snakes one arm to wrap around my waist tightly.

"Seven," Carl answers sternly, Harry simply nodding and guiding me towards the exit.

✩︎

"Harry, please calm down," it's five minutes to seven and Harry's panicking, freaking out over the intention behind his dad's invitation. "It's going to be fine, I'm here."

"Alright, let's just go, okay?" he suggests, straightening his shirt once again and ruffling his hair before I drag him out of the cabin and towards the light of Carl's house, passing many campers in the courtyard; most of the girls stare longingly at Harry, whilst the few boys I can see around are staring openmouthedly at my short skirt and chest shamelessly.

Harry notices and narrows his eyes at their hungry gazes, spinning me to face him right in front of them and smirking arrogantly as his places his hand on my neck and the other on the back of my thigh, slipping just above the fabric of my skirt as his tongue tangles with mine softly.

"You're such a dickhead," I chuckle as he turns me to purposely show his hands touching me whilst I roll my eyes at his stupid possessiveness. Lucky for him, it seems to have done exactly what he anticipated, the boy's stares now averted elsewhere whilst Harry appears very smug in his actions.

"Come on, Cherry," he tugs me by my hand towards the house, knocking on the door before poking his head through, a warm light illuminating the porch.

"Hello," Carl greets us, and I notice a woman I've never seen before sat at the table. Judging by Harry expression, he's doesn't recognise her either, but she's very pretty, I suppose, dark, smooth skin and very curly hair, her teeth impossibly bright as she smiles kindly. "This is Kathy, my girlfriend, I thought this would be a good opportunity for you to meet her," Carl explains plainly, my heart and jaw dropping. In what fucking world would this be a good opportunity to do this without warning?