Smile like a Unicorn

"You got enough time for that. Now come to jail and then continue your tests there." The officer said cruelly while dragging Jeongguk in the police station.

After 1 day

Jeongguk got out of jail but there was an ultimatum charged on him. He has to get the serum that was stolen in order to prove his innocence and his license also suspended. He was just a normal citizen without any power. He wasn't even allowed to enter the laboratory after the incident.

"Sorry, Jeongguk I can't let you enter the lab. Not until the case gets lifted and you prove your innocence. " Seokjin said. He was the head who was replaced for the meantime the case was charged on Jeongguk.

It was almost like everything took out from Jeongguk in a matter of seconds.

He was now in his home sitting on a table while clicking the lights of the lamp. Until then it hits him. He started taking out a page and a sketch pen and then started writing all the points this all led him to this.

He can't understand where it all went wrong. When it all finally ended to a certain name his eyes widened when it all finally sets to a pace.

"Kim Taehyung!!! You son of a ... I will make sure you regret messing with me like this. With this, he started dialing the number to one of his trusted gang members and his right-hand members who always stood for Jeongguk. Namjoon and Hoseok they both are the most trusted person of Jeongguk. They never failed him. He didn't want them to assign this task to them but as watching the situation he thought about completely eliminating the fact naming taehyung as soon as possible. He was so pissed on him. How could he get so easy on him? Most importantly how could it never occurred to his mind that Taehyung will go on any length to prove his point.

"So, Jeongguk what do you think should we kill him?"

They asked him and how badly Jeongguk wanted to say yes as his anger was wanting up on that certain blondie. But he said. No just take the serum from him and then leave him. To be honest he himself didn't know why he said that but the thought of never been able to see the pretty blonde was not amusing him.

"Okay Jeongguk," Namjoon left with Hoseok after that.

Kim Taehyung POV.

"Oh so you really want to have the serum but if you wanted it that desperately you could've said it to me. I want to hand it to you personally. But you just again try to insult me by using one of your pawns. I'll make sure you are the only one who comes to me for this serum." Kim Taehyung said while toying with the liquid in his hand.

AT NAMJOON'S BUILDING...

"Sir, we traced the location of the boy. We got the information that he is going to leave this place with the serum at the Incheon airport by the next flight on his way to Japan."

"When? What is the timing." Hoseok asked.

"Sir, tomorrow at morning 8 am. He will leave his place."

"OK... we will catch that traitor at the airport. Let's make his flight memorable." Namjoon said while smirking at Hoseok.

"Yes sir," with that they started planning how to take down him.

Kim Taehyung's place.

"Jimin-ah, so you are going to help me with this?"

"Tae-ah, You know I am your friend I'll help you with whatever you want my help in with."

Taehyung hugged Jimin. Jimin was his college friend. They always were into chemicals and stuff except Jimin was into explosive kinds of stuff.

With the help of Jimin Taehyung made a nuclear explosive chemical enough to explode a whole building into ashes.

On Your Brainsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें