Heist

It was midnight and Taehyung was in front of the lab for completing the first step of his mission. He was going to steal that serum. Of course, he knew the value of that serum. All the doors and lockers of the place where serum was kept can only be open by using Jeongguk's fingerprints. No one in the whole lab has the authority to touch the locker except him. So he was there in his office monitoring all the cameras of the lab while sipping his black coffee.

The serum, it was for an upcoming project that Jeongguk was working for years even when Taehyung was with him. It finally completed after working on it for almost 6 years and somehow its importance was the same for Jeongguk as well as for Taehyung.

For Jeongguk it was his step to show the world one of his new inventions that he worked for many nights. It was his dream which was finally going to come true. It was a solution that can help increase the capability of human stamina and strength to the extent that he can even fight with the bunch of elephants alone. It was a new step for the Korean soldiers to improve their potential and strength and come out as a powerful strength in front of the world. The serum went for many tests and finally after half of a million tests on different human body parts, Taking notes on the effect of serum on each cell continuously for months was equally twisting and brainstorming even how easy it sounds. It was Jeongguk's everything and that's why he doesn't want to leave the serum all alone cause he knows traitors can be anywhere.

And...

For Taehyung stealing the serum is not just any child's play. He had a purpose for that.

To prove Jeongguk that he must never insult any person like Taehyung ever.

To show that cocky person that his brain only belong to a single person is Kim Taehyung.

To finally complete the long-awaited challenge he mocked him with years ago.

To take control of Jeongguk's life as it's the last time he will do it. Cause he knew that if Jeongguk caught him he will make sure to show Taehyung the road of hell.

He gulped thinking about that. His throat dried. His legs trembled a little. A cold shiver ran through his spine. He smirked thinking that the certain ravenette still had that effect on his body.

He took a deep breath and then wore his black balaclavas and his gloves to make sure to not leave a single fingerprint on any of the places, he entered the laboratory main gate.

He knew the lab like his own home. He knew the angles and cameras very well. And while stalking Jeongguk all these years he made a bunch of preparation cause he knew that stealing the meat from a lion cave isn't as easy as it sounds.

The laboratory has 4 floors and Jeongguk's office was on the 3rd floor. He easily escaped 2 floors and now it was the task to reach the lab where the serum has been kept. Taehyung knew the way too well but he still takes each of his breath as silently as possible. He kept walking to the emergency room stairs. But there was a problem that to reach the staircase one should have to cross from Jeongguk's office. He went there and pushed some buttons on his watch.

He has now 30 minutes in his hands when all the cameras in professor's screen will rewind blank clips of the lab and with that spare of time, he has to cross professor's office and reach to the lab at the fourth floor, steal the serum and then have to leave the laboratory without any noise and obviously not leaving a single evidence.

SOUNDS BOOMBASTIC!!

He rolled at the floor and hide behind the walls. He was about to cross his office but then his eyes suddenly fell on the ravenette. Oh, how gorgeous he was looking while just simply sitting and watching the blank show on the monitor. For a single second Taehyung just wanted to go toward him and just want to sit like a pet as Jeongguk owns him as a master. He wanted Jeongguk to praise him and then pat his shoulder like the old days.