MEETING WITH KHANNA

In evening Shivay goes to Khanna mansion. He rings the bell n a women opens the door. He identified her to be Mrs. Simran Raj Khanna.

Shiv: Hello aunty

Sim: Hii Shivay. How are you doing?

Shiv: Good aunty n You?

Sim: I am great. Come inside Raj is waiting for you in hall.

Shiv: Umm Mahir?

Sim: Mahir has gone to somewhere. You meet him later.

Shiv: Okay.

Both reach near Raj Khanna and Simran left from there to kitchen while Shivay greeted him.

Shiv: Hello uncle

Raj: Hello Shivay. Come sit. So, Shivay what is the matter?

Shiv: Uncle you know about family demise. Police closed the case saying it to be a fire accident but I do feel like it was pre planned murder. I know you may be feeling it just my feeling but we'll need proof. For finding some suspicious I went to office today there I found this file. Going through it you will get to know that my doubts has some point.

Raj: Going through file, hmm.. What are you saying can be true but wrong also.

Shiv: I know that. For this I came here. I want your company to take up this case because if it is false than there is no problem but if not then it is a big game. I need to give justice to my family also there can be danger to Om n Rudra also. I can not risk there life.

Raj: Shivay I know my boy you are in a mess right now. You have so many things to do. To know about your family demise. If murder then punish them. Your brothers safety. Your company and then your own dreams. I know this all is hard but how much I know you, I can say only you can come over this and do justice toward all, your family, your bothers, your company and your dreams. You don't worry about anything. I'll appoint my best PI in this case also appoint some bodyguards for you three brothers.

Shiv: Uncle by appointing bodyguard we can alert the culprit.

Raj: Don't worry about it. Bodyguards will be around you in there normal attire not in uniform. Also they will come in front of you three only needed. You just focus on your dreams beta I'll take care here.

Shiv: Uncle how can I?

Raj: You need to be strong and also you can't let your brothers worry about anything. It will spoil there future.

Shiv: You are right uncle. Umm I should leave now.

Raj: Go after dinner beta.

Shiv: No uncle. Om n Rudra must be waiting for me. I'll go now. I'll come some other time for dinner.

Raj: Okay. Byee beta

Shiv: Bye uncle.

Shivay left from there and reach home. He has many doubts in his mind but he don't wanna make his brother worry for him. So, he bring a smile on his face and enter flat.

Oberoi Flat...

Shiv: Hey OmRu what are you both doing?

Ru: Bhaiya we prepare dinner today. You go n come after freshen up. We will eat then.

Shiv: (smiles n ruffle Ru hairs) Okay Ru.

OmRu set up table by the time Shiv comes. Trio finish dinner together n wash dishes. Then sat in hall.

Om: Shiv you went to meet Raj Khanna right. What happen there?

Shiv: OmRu nothing to worry. I told uncle about my doubt and he told he will see into this now. And if it is true then he will let us know.

OmRu: Okay.

Shiv: But I wanna say something to you both.

Om: What Shiv?

Shiv: You both will take care of yourself and your surrounding. If you find any suspicious then you will tell me or Raj Uncle.

OmRu: We'll take care of that.

Trio Smiles.

Ru: Bhaiya Anu dii is gonna join office tomorrow. We should go n wish her.

ShivOm: Okay lets go.

Trio goes to Trivedi Flat.

Trivedi's Flat...

Sahil opens door n let them in. They goes to hall where all were sitting.

Harsh: ShivOmRu you guys here.

Ru: Uncle Anu di is joining office from tomorrow we come to wish her.

All smiles. Ru goes to Anika.

Ru: Anu di all the best for your new journey. I am sure you will rock it.

Ani: Thank you Rudy. She hugs him. Then come Om.

Om: Hey Anu all the best for future n job. Like Ru told you will rock it and also don't worry about new people. I am sure you are gonna make many friends there. All the best.

Ani: Thank you Om. Surely I am gonna make many friends there. Om gives her a side hug.

Shivay was standing there and watching all things silently. Anika comes to him.

Ani: You won't wish me Shiv.

Shiv: Actually I was thinking I should go n wish staff all the best as you are going there. And surely it will bring a hurricane in there silent life.

Ani: You are so bad Shiv. I am your best friend and instead of wishing me luck you are making my fun. She turn her face from him.

Shiv: You got angry but I was just teasing you. Turn her to him. See I have full faith on you. You surely have a bright future and you will be best employee there. All the best. Both hug.

Ani: Thank you.

Shiv: Welcome.

Shiv: Now we should move. It's late.

OmRu: Okay.

ShivOmRu: Byee

Trivedi family: Bye good night.

ShivOmRu left for their flat and slept.

------------------------------ --------------------------

Hey guys I know I am late. But please do read and tell me how is it.

Do share views and like if you find it good enough.

And also thank you for waiting for me.

Be happy and Stay healthy.