BREAKDOWN

It's been 1 hour OmRu have left for college Shivay has completed all household work but now he sat in hall thinking about his life with family members and without them. He wanted to cry out loud now but something was stopping him. Just doorbell ring he thought whether OmRu come back this early but he found Anika at door step and let her in.

Anika: Hey Shiv.

Shiv: Hii Tum yha?

Ani: Ha to nhi aa sakti kya mere besty ka Ghar hai?

ShiV: arey no nothing like that. Aao betho. Kuch khaogi?

Ani: Naah. You sit. I need to talk to you.

Both settled themselves on sofa.

Shiv: Ani meko pta h you are worried for me. Right?

Ani: I know I can't feel same as you are feeling now but I am sad too. They were my family also. They always loved me like their daughter back from childhood. But I know you three brother are more broken. OmRu let out their emotions through tears but what about you Shiv. You are not sharing your pain with anyone. Tumne apne emotions ko band kr liya h apne Andar. You need to share them with anyone.

Shivay was almost breaking down before Anika came and now he know he has someone who understand him, loves him n can hold him strong always he wanted to cry. He wanted to let out all his emotions out. He just laid on her lap and tears start flowing from his eyes. None said anything but Shivay was continuously crying laying on her lap and holding her hand. Tears were flowing from Anika's eyes too. But she didn't stop him. A hour passed they were crying.

Shiv: Ani why did God did this with us? Why he make us orphan? What wrong we did or our family members that he gave them such a painful death? Ani our Prinku she was just 19 year old, usne life m kuch b nahi dekha tha. God snatched her from us.

Ani: Shiv na tumne kuch galat kiya tha na hi gharwalo n. Your family was so loving, caring and good. God also need some good people with him. Isliye he called them early. And prinku to angel thi na hmari isliye God thode s jealous ho gye hmse or useb apne pas bula liya.

Shiv: Ani tum or OmRu to mere sath rhoge na hmesa?

Ani: OmRu loves you like anything they will be with you always. N about me then I promise you whatever may be situation or time you will always find me with you. I will be with you till my last breath.

Shiv: Hugs her... please don't say anything about death. I can't lose any of you now. I will be not able to live if anything happened to any one of you an OmRu.

Ani: I am sorry. I will not talk again about this.

She kissed his forehead as a promise to him n herself to be together always. It was like an unofficial confession of their love.

Ani: Now stop crying and promise me you will always stay strong and live your life like always. Also you will share everything with me.

Shiv: I promise. I will be same Shivay I used to be but if anyone try to hurt my family I will be devil for them.

Ani: Good. It's 12 pm now. Now stand up and apna huliya thik kro. Then we'll make lunch together.

Shivay got up from her lap and went toward their room( ShivOmRu room. Trio sleep together in one room. One is their study room and third room is guest room). Anika went toward guest room and washed her face. Later both come and moves toward kitchen to make lunch.

While on other side OmRu reached college and found almost all students watching them and whispering something. They understand that they are talking about their family demise and loss in company value. Sahil was about to say something but Om stopped him.

Om: Sahil no need to say anything to anyone. It's habit of people they talk about people n don't care about their own family. We should ignore them.

Sahil: Okay bhai.

Ru: Om I will go to my department you both goes to yours. But if I couldn't concentrate then I'll call you both.

Om: Take care n yeah don't listen people rubbish. They will come to show you sympathy just reply them formally n if they try to disturb you don't lose yourself just text me okay. I'll come there.

Ru: Okay Om. You too take care of yourself n msg me if don't wanna attend classes.

They bid each other bye n left toward their departments. As Om told students comes to both of them to show sympathy. Some of them talk about their business in their back. They started taking classes. It's 12pm n lunch time now they three meet at same place.

Om: Ru are you okay?

Ru: yes Om. You?

Om: I am fine too. I don't have classes now. Practical are not started till now so I am free.

Ru: I have one lecture but that's not necessary to attend. So, ghar chle kya?

Sahil: I have one lecture but that's important so I can't come now.

Om: Ek kaam krte h... Hmara pichle 10 days m kuch coarse reh gya h to lecturer s milke notes le lete hai.

Ru: But it's lunch time.

Om: To thodi der ruk jate h after lunch we'll meet them and after Sahil lecture ends we'll go home together.

Sahil: Till then let's go to canteen kuch snacks kha lenge.

OmRu: I don't wanna go to canteen. Hmare so called batchmates hoge vha.

Sahil: Then café m chlte h. Tum aajtak vha gye b nahi ho. Also vha pr coffee n cakes mind relaxing milte h. Tum dono ka mood b acha ho jayega.

OmRu: Okay chlo.

They go to café of college and found a table there. Sahil goes to give order. He come back with coffee n cake piece for them.

Sahil: Here it is.

Om: Itna jaldi kaise aa gya. Students are waiting for their order.

Sahil: Bhai yha B.Tech 3rd year s ek student part time job karti hai. M yha aata jata rehta hu to vo meko janti h. I am like little brother to her. So, she give me first.

Ru: Naam kya h unka?

Sahil: Gauri Sharma. Bhai you may know her. She is yours junior.

Om: Gauri, one that is in top 5 students of her batch.

Sahil: Yes bhai. You know she is so sweet. She is orphan but studying over here on scholarship n she do part time job here in this café from the time she joined college. Also, her sister bhavya join B.A. on scholarship here.

Both brother become sad after listening orphan word. But hide it from Sahil n managed to say.

OmRu: Both sisters are talented.

After this trio sipped their drink n eat cake silently. While eating Om received a msg from an unknown number.

------------------------------ -------------------------------

Here ends another part of story.

Do read n tell me how is it?

Criticism is also accepted.