RIKARA TALKS N OFFICE

In College.

Sahil n OmRu reached college n attend there lectures. At lunch time they all again goes to Cafe n took same seat that they took yesterday.

Sahil: I'll go n get coffee.

Om: No, you will again take advantage of being her friend. It's okay for some day but when we are planning to come here regularly then it will effect her job. So, today I'll go n get what you want. Now say kya chayiye tum dono ko?

Sahil: Caffe Latte with Shortbread cookies.

Ru: Caffe Mocha with Whoopie pies.

Om: Okay.

Om goes n find Gauri at reception.

Om: Hey Gauri. My order.

Gauri: smiles at him. yeah say.

Om: 1 Caffe Latte with Shortbread cokies, 1 Caffe Mocha with Whoopie pies n 1 Cappuccino with Gingersnaps.

Gauri: Wait for 2 mins I'll ask to ready your order.

Om: Hey no hurry. Give me on my turn, I don't want you to be biased for us because of Sahil. I'll wait here till order get ready.

Gauri: Umm okay. It will take 15 mins.

Om: Okay.

Om stands there waiting for his order while Gauri get busy with her customers. He is admiring her unknowningly. He didn't know when 15 mins passed. He come to sense when she called him.

Gauri: Hey Om here take your order.

Om: hmm confused

Gauri: your order.

Om smiled at her pay her bill n took order n went to table.Sahil n Ru both were busy in their phones.

Om: guys here is your coffee. Take yours.

Trio sipped their coffee n smiled.

Ru: Om this is my fav place now onward. Its so refreshing.

Om: Yeah it is.

Sahil: Told you.

Trio smilled.

Om: I don't have class now so I'll be sitting here only n complete my assignment. Ru you come here after your class then we'll togther go to office. N Sahil we'll meet you at home then.

Ruhil: Okay.

Both Sahil n Ru goes to respective class. Also now Caffe was having only some students. He took his laptop from bag n start doing something. Then only recieved a msg from same number from yesterday. His eyes went to caffe reception unknowningly n watched Gauri busy in her phone. He smiled n check msg.

UN: Hey, watching you today I felt like you are trying to move on. This is really great. I know you all will come out of this time soon. Hope to see you smilling more. Take care.

He smiled reading msg n think something n then start typing. Gauri was watching him from corner of eyes when he smiled reading msg she felt a relief. Just her phone vibrated showing 1 msg from Om. She get shocked but then thought he must have replied for msg. She opens it n read.

Om: Hey thank you for being concerned for me n my brothers. And you are right we'll come out of this time soon. N yeah you will find me smilling more my new friend Gauri.

She got shocked reading her name in msg n thought how come he got to know that msg was sent by me. She was thinking all possible ways while Om was watching her n he get confirmed that she is one sending him msgs when found her shocked n lost after reading something on her phone. He chuckeled n msg her again. While she come back to sense after getting notification of one more msg from Om.