SAD MORNINGS

ShivOmRu slept thinking about their family.They woke up get freshen up. Trivedi family comes there with breakfast. All eat together with Sahil n Anika bickering to divert ShivOmRu mind. For lunch Seema called them at her flat. There Anika and Seema tried cheering them up. They smiled a little for them and come back to their flat after eating lunch for name sake. Whole day they sat watching their family albums and remembering their family. At evening Sahil come there to take them to park for walk or playing something like before but they denied. They also denied for dinner to Seema and drink milk. They slept together hugging each other thinking about their family. This continues for next 7 days Trivedi family is trying every thing possible to make them smile or divert their mind but nothing is working.

Next day

Its 5 am now and Om sleep break due to a nightmare. He woke up afraid and saw his brothers sleeping. He silently get up from bed and move outside with slow steps not to break his brothers sleep. He goes to kitchen and drink water then sat on sofa in hall thinking something.

Om pov.

Its been 10 days of our family demise, Ru always weep remembering them. Me too cries sometime but Shivay has not cried even once. I know he is broken from inside but trying to be strong for us. This can lead him to hospital. He need to let out his emotions but he will not do that in front of us. We should leave him alone for sometime. But someone should be there with him to handle him. Only Anika can do this work. Today me and Ru will go to college with Sahil then Anika can come here and make him cry and later handle him. Also going to college will help me n Ru to divert our mind. We should come back to our normal routine. We can't continue to live like this forever. And moreover our family will be sad watching us living like this. I promise you all I'll support Shivay in every step, take care of my both brothers and fulfill all your dreams.

Pov ends.

Om saw time its 6 am now. He took his purse and goes down to bring milk, bread and some other needed things. There he meet Anika.

Anika: Good morning Om. How are you?

Om: Morning anika. I am fine.

Anika: Can we talk Om?

Om: Yeah say.

Anika: Om you people need to follow your normal routine now. You can't live like this forever. Also you three have to fulfill your family dreams. You say will they be happy watching you like this?

Om: I understand Anika. I was also thinking same. I will make sure from today we three will come back to our normal routine.

Anika: (smiles) that's good Om.

Om: And yeah Anika told aunty not to bring our food from today. We three will cook for us fromtoday like we used to do. This will divert our mind too.

Anika: Okay. But I can join you guys in your kitchen time right.

Om: You can anika. Smiles:) Anika I need your help.

Anika: Say.

Om: Shivay has not cried even once. I know he is broken from inside but trying to be strong for us. This can lead him to hospital. He need to let out his emotions but he will not do that in front of us. So, from today we will be joining back to college. I will make them both ready and then Shivay be alone at home. So, can you please make him let out his emotions n cry? Also you can handle him easily. So, will you be with him in our absence?

Anika: Om yeh to puchne wali baat b nahi h. Obviously, I'll be with him. You don't worry I'll make him let his emotions out and handle him. But promise me you will take care of yourself also along with Ru.

Om: promise I'll take care of both of us.

Anika: Good. Now lets go. I've to take milk nahi to meri maa mera bharta bna degi.

Om: smiles:) chlo I also need to take milk n other things. They can get up anytime.

Both took their respective goods from shop and went to their homes. Om put things in refrigerator and went to take bath. After bathing he wake up ShivRu n told them to freshen up n be ready.

He wait for them in hall after wearing casual clothes. Shivay comes out in his casuals.

Om: Shivay we need to go back to our normal routine. Family members will be sad watching us like this. So, I've told Seema aunty not to bring our food. We'll make it ourselves.

Shiv: You are right. Last night I was also thinking same. Also you n Ru should join college back. Already you have skipped 10 day classes.

Ru comes there and listen shivay's last sentence.

Ru: What happen bhaiya?

Shiv: Ru from today you n Om are going to college. Okay.

Ru: Okay bhaiya.

Om: For now lets go to kitche. We'll make our breakfast. I have already bring milk, bread, and some vegetables and other goods for kitchen.

Ru: What we will make?

Shiv: For now lets make coffee, sandwich. And before you both will come from college I'll make lunch for us. Then we'll eat together.

OmRu: Okay..

ShivOmRu went to kitchen and Shivay prepared coffee, Om boiled potatoes for sandwich and Ru cuts vegetables for lunch n put them in fridge. Then together they make sandwich, eats while talking normally.

It is 8 am now so OmRu got ready for college took their bags n come in hall.

Om: Shivay you should also start preparing for your interview. Your result of mains exam will be out soon.

Shiv: Okay but you both take care of yourself. okay.

OmRu: okay

OmRu leave for college with Sahil. Om in his bike and Ru with Sahil on his bike as Om told him not to drive for some days. While on other hand Shivay start to clean house to divert his mind.

-------------------------- -------------------------------

Here ends next part of story.

Do tell me guys how is it?

Are you loving story or not?

Smile and be healthy peoples.

My Brothers  are my Life.(ShivOmRu)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें