The Battle of Blackwater Bay - The Hound - Part Seven

Your POV

You sat on top of the staircase which looked out onto the floor of the tavern. You were out of sight, but you could still see everyone. To your surprise and relief, there were no soldiers Just a group of men, two of them talking to Sandor. You couldn't quite make out what they were saying there were too many people talking for you to hear.

All of a sudden you locked eyes with Tharos who then proceeded to walk towards you. Eventually, he took a seat next to you on the staircase and offered you some wine. You shook your head.

"I assume you're the tavern girl who wants to flee Westeros then," Tharos said. A little frustrated that Sandor had just reviled your plan to complete strangers.

"Yes," you replied not really knowing what to say.

"Well lucky for you, we have offered for Clegane to join us on our travels, he is an old freind and an extra pair of hands. We have some business to finish up here in Westeros but after that, I imagine the sky's the limit" Tharos seems rather excited about this venture.

"What exactly do you need Sandor for?" You asked, obviously concerned for his safety. You were convinced that these people were trouble, although you had no idea who they were or what they wanted from him. Tharos looked at you and gave you a sweet smile.

Sandor emerged at the bottom of the stairs and motioned you to come down.

"How does Pentos sound?" He said "We would leave with the brotherhood, I mean they are a bunch of fire worshipers but we can leave Westeros forever and start a new, plus they have sworn to keep you safe" He continued.

A part of you was worried, you had only just met these people. But an adventure with Sandor you could never turn down. You looked behind you and saw Tharos smiling. You looked back to Sandor and smiled.

"I'll go anywhere as long as I'm with you," You replied and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Time Skip

You had been in Pentos for just over a week, you had said your farewells with the brotherhood and thanked them for all they had done for you. You stood out on the balcony of your new home and looked out onto the sea. Sandor came in from behind you and wrapped his arms around your waisted and placed his chin on your head.

"We made it" You whispered looking at the bliss that lay in front of you.

"I love you" Sandor whispered.

"I love you too" you replied. Sandor kissed the top of your head.

You couldn't be happier than you were in this moment right now.

End