The Battle of Blackwater Bay - The Hound - Part Three

Trigger Warning: Attempted rape

Your POV

You made your way through the city looking for Sandor, almost everything was on fire and there were people running in all directions.

You stood around the corner from the big doors, which separated the common people from the lords and ladies in the castle, to have some water. When all of a sudden you heard a voice from behind.

"Well well well, what do we have here," a man said. He was dirty and had multiple missing teeth. He started to walk closer towards you.

"Getaway" You shouted as you became backed up to a wall. The man was close enough for you to smell him, he did not smell good. Mostly of piss and beer. His breath was no better.

"You're a pretty girl," the man said smiling and stroking the side of your face. "Let's say we have a little fun" he continued as he pushed you onto the ground.

All of a sudden you were laying on the ground with this man on top of you. You tried to fight him but he was too strong.

"Get off me!" You screamed. Your eyes were screwed shut and you were kicking to try and free yourself but he had your hands pinned down.

Suddenly a squirt of blood covers your face and the man falls off you onto the ground beside you.

It was Sandor.

"Are you okay?" He asked helping you stand up. He ripped a piece of cloth off your apron and whipped your face to remove the blood.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Good thing I was" he replied as he continued to whip.

"What about the king?" You asked in a sheer panic looking into his eyes. "If you leave, there will be a price on your head!" You continued. You held the back of his hand as he was cleaning your cheek. He stopped and looked at you.

"Fuck the King" He stated. "I'm taking myself and you out of Kings Landing for good," he said.

"Why," you asked softly, unsure as to why he wanted to save a tavern girl.

"So you don't have to hide anymore," he said holding your cheeks with his hands. "But we need to go right now" he took your hand and headed towards the stables, to get a horse. There was only one so you needed to share.

"Hey! You can't take that horse, what do you think you are doing!" a man shouted from the end of the stables. With one swing of Sandor's sword, the man was silenced.

"Where will we go?" You asked.

"As far away from these cunts as we can get" He replied. "I'm sorry what is your name girl?" he asked.

"Y/N" you replied.

"Okay Y/N were going North," Sandor said.

Sandor mounted the horse first and you sat behind him wrapping your arms around his strong body. Both of you rode out of the gates and away from the fire.

'North' you thought to yourself. You were finally going home.