≋~≋KIM NAMJOON≋~≋

Start from the beginning

My whole focus was on My Babygirl, Y/n~! Yes. I have feelings for her or should I say Obsessed over her and gonna be mine right when she turns 18. Hah! Thinking how would I do that?! 

Just find that yourself later on! For now, let me just focus on my princess. How dare that teacher humiliate her like that?! She's lucky that I am in good mood now. Holding her like that in the street....omg....she could have killed me with those angelic eyes of hers! 

Y/N POV

After a long day in school I can finally leave home. I bid Aera goodbye and went to my locker to keep my stuff inside. I opened my locker and something fell. I crouched down and took it. It was a red envelop with a letter inside it. I took the letter outside and started reading it:

Dear Lee Y/n,

You're beauty. You're brains. You're spice. No way could you deny how special and unique you were that day. And every day since. While you read this, you should smile...

WOW! I have a secret admirer now? Who could it be? Why am I even blushing and smiling?! Aish...I better get home. But should I throw this away?

I kept competing with myself if I should throw it or not. I decided to just throw it since he won't know that I have thrown it...Right? I don't even know him kay? What if he's someone who is dangerous?! I threw it and went back home thinking of who it could be. 

A FEW Moments LATER

Me and my family were eating quietly when my mum suddenly spoke. 

"So....Y/n's birthday is next month! What do you want for your birthday, sweety?," My mom asked with a soft smile on her face.

"I don't want anything. Never mind, ma. You guys are my gift. What more can I ask for, hm? I just want you guys to be by my side all the time," I told them. 

My parents smiled and my dad spoke, "What about we buy you a new phone, hm?" 

"No, dad. That's way too expensive-" 

"I don't care," My dad said and went back to eating. We continued as that and I went back to sleep.

_____________________________________

2 WEEKS LATER (15 JUNE 2020)

Tears.....Sadness.....Confused....

In the graveyard. Wearing a black dress. With your family. Heads down low. Comforting the people who are the parents of the dead one. 

My friend Aera was found dead in the alleyway of our school. Her dead shocked everyone. They said she was murdered. I was crying my heart out. Aera's mom cried her whole life out and was held by her dad who was trying to calm his wife down. 

Who would do this?! She was my only friend! Whoever did this will never be forgiven She was all I had! 

"Rest in peace, Aera" I whispered as they covered her. 

_____

3 days passed. I never really talked to anyone. I go to her house everyday and go to the grave to talk to her. I am in my room now doing my homework. There was a knock on the door. 

My mom and dad came in. "Sweetie...Are you okay?" My mom asked me. I looked down at my lap and started crying remembering about Aera. My parents hugged me told sweet words to me. 

After a while, I calmed down. "Aera won't like it if she witness you crying like this right? Say...Why don't we go for a pizza, hmm?" My dad asked as he knows how much I like pizza but I was not in the mood.