✔️24

I sat quietly, watching the tv with Liyah while she babbled and bounced in front of me in her walker that Jahseh also got yesterday.

He was sleeping right now because we had a long day yesterday and today he has to actually do work so I'm up with Liyah right now. As we watched tv I heard a knock on the door making me sigh and go to get it. I looked thru the peephole first of course she seen Stokeley which made me excited.

I opened the door for him and gave him a hug. That hug didn't last long though cause he pulled me off of him.

"The fuck you doing here?" He asked me making my eyes widen as I remembered I didn't tell him and last he knew I hated Jahseh guts.

"What you mean? She live here" Jahseh spoke from behind me making me turn and roll my eyes at him.

"I do not live here I just been here for a couple of days" I told Stokeley, stepping back so he could step in.

He nodded with a smirk on his face.

"Y'all ain't slick" he told us making me shake my head.

"We ain't trying to hide nothing" Jahseh shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked away from them to go back to Liyah. She was bouncing in her walked at first until she seen me and started to cry.

I went to pick her up but Jahseh stopped me.

"You're spoiling her too much" he told me making me shrug.

"So? Aren't you the one that bought her all that expensive shit yesterday?" I asked him making him roll his eyes.

"Now move her face turning red and shit" I told him as I pushed him away from me and picked her up.

"Hey my baby, I'm sorry your dad tripping" I told her as I bounced her to help her calm down.

"So what's going on here?" Stokeley asked as he sat beside me on the couch.

I looked over at Jahseh who had a smirk on his face in the kitchen.

"Well we got back together" I told him making his eyes go big.

"Back together?" He asked, dragging his words.

"Yeah" I told him as Jah chuckled.

"You just couldn't stand his ass" Stokeley spoke as he joined in with the chuckle.

"It's not funny" I smiled as I rolled my eyes.

I looked down at Liyah to see she was calm now. I guess she just wanted to be held.

"I'm happy for y'all but this still surprises me. Well not that much I could see you still loved him but I didn't think you'd give in that easy" he teased.

"I didn't" I spoke, scrunching my eyebrows.

"Nah she didn't I had to trick her" Jahseh spoke making me look at him.

"What you mean you tricked me?" I asked as he came and sat beside me.

"I mean when I told you that my mom couldn't help with Liyah, I lied. I never asked her I just wanted you to help me so you know..." he trailed off raising it eyebrows.

"Wow Jahseh, I thought you were better than that" I responded and he shrugged.

"Don't be hating cause I'm smart" he chuckled.

Update

6/30/2020

6/30/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕