✔️6

Omniscient

Lucy didn't have to go to work today so when she woke up to Liyah giggling it made her groan

"Baby please, mama just wanted to sleep" she spoke to her daughter.

Jahliyah crawled over Lucy's body, giving her wet kisses on her head making Lucy scrunch up her face at the slobber that her daughter put over her.

She picked the baby up and kissed all over her face making her giggle.

"Alright mamas up now so it's time to eat" she told her as she carried her down into the kitchen.

She sat Jahliyah in her high chair and turned on bubble guppies for her so she could pay attention to that while she got her a bottle together.

The house stayed at the noise volume until Lucy's phone started ringing loudly making Liyah get upset but Lucy quickly shushed her and answered the FaceTime before setting the phone in front of Jahliyah so she couldn't touch it but they could see her and she could see them.

"Lucy I'm at my moms house and-" Jahseh cut himself off when he realized his daughter was already on the phone camera.

"Oh! Ma look she's right here!" He yelled, putting his face in the camera and smiling at her which made her giggle.

Cleo walked up to Jahseh, snatching his phone "let me see my granddaughter" she spoke before putting her face in the camera which confused Jahliyah because she didn't know who she was so she began to cry, wanting to see her dad again.

Cleo sucked her teeth before a thick Jamaican accent came out of her "don't cry girl I'm your grandmother."

She told Jahliyah but she wasn't having it. Cleo eventually gave up and gave the phone back to Jahseh who now seen Lucy in the camera, picking up Liyah and rocking her so she would be quiet.

"Lucy" Jahseh sung making her turn her head to her phone.

"Hm?" She asked him, picking up her phone.

"Can you bring her over here?" He asked her making her furrow her eyebrows.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"At my moms house" he answered making her nod.

"I don't kn-" she started but he cut her off.

"Please, you can stay with her to make sure she is safe" he told her making her sigh.

"Fine, when?" She asked him making him tilt his head and furrow his eyebrows.

"Today" he told her making her eyes find of widen.

"Um okay we're coming just send the address" she told him before hanging up and feeding Liyah.

After she fed Liyah she got her undressed and started a bath for them. They took a bath together and Lucy washed Aliyah's hair so she could look good for her grandmother before dried her and her hair, combing it before putting on her baby lotion.

She put a nice outfit on her and sat her in her playpen, closing the bedroom door just in case she got out of the playpen and tried to crawl out.

Then she started to get dressed before packing her baby bag and sitting it by the door with the giggling baby.

She walked around the house and turned off all the lights before picking up her baby and the bag.

She closed and locked the door before getting in the car and texting Jahseh to see where to go.

She sighed as she started to drive to Cleo's house with Jahliyah dancing and giggling in the back which made her smile.

When she got there she text Jahseh and let him know they were outside and before she could even get Liyah out of her car seat to take her in he cane outside making her shrug and get the bag, knowing he would grab her.

"Look at you" he cooed at the baby making her smile.

He picked her up and took her into the house while Lucy just followed, ready for questions and disrespect.

Update

11/21/2019

11/21/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕