✔️2

Lucy

I woke up to the sounds of Liyah's babbling making me smile. I love her so much, she makes me so happy.

I sat up all the way and stretched before hearing my phone buzz from under my pillow making me pick it up to see I was getting a FaceTime call from Stokeley,

Even though I'm still pissed at him for what he did yesterday I answered the phone.

When I answered I put my messed up hair in the camera to my eyes that glared at him.

"Girl stop looking at me like that" he chuckled but I didn't laugh.

"Why was he there Stokeley?" I asked and he smacked his teeth.

"Lucy you know that I love and respect you but you can't keep him from his baby it's going to ruin her and him and I know you don't want her hurt or him as much as you pretend to hate him" he told me and I just rolled my eyes.

"She'll be fine without him and he'll be fine too."

"He won't Lucy, he wants to see her all the time, he loves her" he told me and I sucked my teeth.

"Jahseh doesn't know what love is and he'll never learn. Honestly fuck both of you!" I yelled before hanging up on him.

I don't know what I was going to do today now though, I've just got on Stokeley's bad side and I have to go to work. Maybe I could bring her with me? Or I should just call out, I don't know I'll figure it out.

But for right now I have to tend to my muffin.

"Hey baby" I spoke to Liyah and she instantly started to babble and giggle making me smile hard.

I picked her up and kissed all over her face making her laugh more before I began to get a FaceTime call from an unknown number making me scrunch you my face and move me and Liyah out of the camera before answering.

The first thing I seen was his black and blonde dreads making me huff before I was beginning to press the end call button.

"Lucy just talk to me, we have to work this out. We have a baby together" he told me and I sighed and hold my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked him holding the phone now to where only my hair was in the camera.

"Let me see her" he told me.

"Only when she's at Stokeley's house" I told him and I heard him smack his teeth.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't trust you alone with her" I told him and he huffed.

"What do you think I'm going to do to her?" He asked and I sucked my teeth.

"It's not you it's the people around you plus the mix in with the fact that you don't know how to be a father right now, I don't think your mine completely grasped it yet" I told him.

"Okay Lucy."

Update

10/6/2019

10/6/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕