✔️8

Waking up I realized that the sun was setting and Liyah was sleeping beside me with pillows surrounding her. It made me smile because he knew what to do.

I stood up out of the bed and stretched a little before hearing the bathroom door open and humming. Jahseh walked into the room wrapped in a towel.

"Oh I didn't expect you to be up" he spoke to me and I nodded, rubbing my eyes.

"Liyah literally took a shit on me so I had to take a shower" he told me making me laugh a little.

"That ain't funny I felt so violated by my own child" he told me shaking his head and chuckling.

"Get used to it, she can't handle it right now but it's something to laugh about once she gets older" I told him and he nodded.

I sat back down on the bed and turned my back to him so I couldn't see him naked but I was still guarding Jahliyah. While I was doing that I was on Instagram on my phone.

"Dang you don't want to see me naked?" He asked me making me laugh.

"No, that's not none of my business over there" I told him and he laughed again.

"Why not?" He responded and I shrugged.

"That's between you and yo groupies" I smirked.

"Girl bye don't try to play like you don't still like me."

I mean yes right he's my first everything his I could I not like him anymore. I mean I still love him but I gotta stand my ground, I can't let him know that.

"I'm done" he told me making me nod before I stood back up.

"Well we're about to go" I spoke as stretched before picking Liyah up carefully.

"You busy tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.

"I have to go to work in the morning till the afternoon" I told him and nodded.

"Can I get her tomorrow?" He asked and I thought fir a little.

But I mean why not he his her dad I don't want to seem too bitter and mean and not let him watch her in her early stages of life.

"Yeah sure, send me your address" I told him and his eyes got wide.

"I would've thought you would've said no" he chuckled and I shook my head.

"She's yours too that wouldn't fair."

"And make sure that you are up early because I do have to be to work by 10 which means I'll be to your place by at least 9:15" I filled him in while I buckled her car seat and he nodded with a smile.

"See you tomorrow."
Update

12/14/2019

12/14/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕