✔️22

Jahseh drove my car to the place because he couldn't fit Liyah's car seat in the backseat of his.

"You should get an family car Jah" I told him making him look over at me.

"Like a jeep or something?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm going to have to if I want take you guys places" he spoke making me furrow my eyebrows.

"It's not for me it's for Liyah" I told him and he just nodded at what I said.

I can feel myself starting to fall in love with him again. That part doesn't scare me it's the fact that I'm not fighting it. I mean o was really never out of love with him just held it down.

When we got there it looked really suburban. I'm sure we'd stick out and there already wasn't many people here as it is. It's really just a shopping plaza but you can tell this is the reach side.

It's looks like a mall with Shit I can't afford.

"Okay first we are going in here" he told me pointing to the clothing place.

I nodded and got out the car, getting Liyah out with me.

He got her stroller out of the trunk for me but he couldn't open it so I had to do that while he held her.

"How you do that Shit so easy?" He asked me as he put her in the stroller.

I giggled and started to push her, following behind him "it's not that hard Jahseh."

"Yes it is, I couldn't get it right" he spoke as we walked into the clothing store making the worker look right at us.

The store looked like maybe an old navy it just was really clean. Can't he that expensive.

I walked up to the baby section seeing a cute shirt for Liyah. When I looked at the tag I seen it was $80 for a fucking baby shirt.

What the fuck.

"Aww that would be cute on her. What size is she?" Jahseh asked me and I just looked at him like he was stupid.

"Jahseh that shirt is 80 fucking dollars" I whispered to him and he nodded his head.

"Okay" he shrugged.

"For one that's too much for one shirt and for two she grows too fast for this" I told him and he just checked the size on the shirt she had on before picking a shirt up.

"Wowwww, you just going to ignore me?" He asked and he just continued to walk while I now followed him.

This shopping should interesting.

Update

5/30/2020

5/30/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕