✔️9

When me and Liyah got home I decided to go ahead and take our shower so we could be ready for bed. After putting on Jahliyah's pajamas I seen how cute she looked, well to me she was cute in everything. But I decided to send the picture to her dad.

Jahseh 🖤🤍

Read 7:45pm

Read 7:45pm

Aw tell her I said Goodnight and I love her
Delivered

Okay Good night 🤍
Read 7:49pm

Good night 🤍
Delivered

I picked her pack up off of the table and sat her in her booster seat before going to get her some apple sauce out of the fridge and a bottle for later tonight.

I just give her little foods every now and then as long as they're mashed because she is 5 months now and I'm trying to ease her in.

My food was already sitting on the table because all I had to do was warm up my food from Cleo's house. I sat in front her and feed her a baby spoon full of her applesauce before I took a bite out of my food.

After we ate I took her upstairs to put her to sleep knowing that with her fighting it the way she does this was going to take at least 40 minutes and then she likes to wake up in the middle of the night and dry for her paci that is right beside her and then again because she's hungry.

It really just be a lot with her with her sometimes but I get through it. It could be so much worse than what it is once u think about it which is why I deal with what I got.

As I was rocking her though my phone started to ring making me roll my eyes because it made her open her more which means that's an extended 20 minutes.

I sucked my teeth and answered the phone, not really looking at who it was I did my fake voice.

"Hello" I spoke in my fake deep voice soon hearing Jahseh's chuckle before he requested to FaceTime.

I sat down with Liyah and answered it.

"My bad u didn't mean to regular call anyway" he told me and I nodded.

"You're good but I'm supposed to be putting her to sleep and you calling just woke her up more" I whispered making him gasp.

"I'm sorry but on some real shit show me how to do it, my mom had to do it for me today" he admitted making me giggle and shake my head.

So until she fell asleep I had the camera propped up for him showing how to rock her and stuff and he deadass just watched and listened.

I should've let him around her sooner.

Update

12/22/2019

12/22/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕