✔️18

Lucy went ahead and went to work leaving just me and Liyah. I wasn't bothered by it though, I was excited. This was the first real alone time I got to spend with her since before she kept crying and I had to call my mom.

Right now she's sleep but she keeps moving like she's going to wake up. She's so cute I just want to hold her but I know if I try to pick her up then she'll more than likely wake up.

So instead I just ate my chips and watched her. It sounds weird but she's so interesting to me, like I really made her and she's perfect.

I noticed as she woke up she balled her little hands and scrunched her face together before opening her eyes. When she seen me she scrunched her face up again before tilting her head at me making me chuckle.

She's copying me.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I asked her, picking her up.

After I did she put my finger in her hands before trying to put the pointer one in her mouth.

"Aye girl if you're hungry just say that, you can't eat your dads finger" I told her, getting up to get her a bottle.

While giving her the bottle what I had said hit me. I'm a dad, someone is going to call me their dad. Her teachers are going to ask for her dad and that'll be me.

Me I'm her dad. It gives me an odd feeling that I've never had before and it doesn't hurt. I don't think she could ever hurt me to the point of no repair.

I got too excited about the situation and decided to picked up my phone and text Stokes.

Vro I just realized I'm a dad
Delivered 6:30 PM

Duh Nigga
Read 6:32 PM

THIS SHIT EXCITING NIGGA!!!!
Delivered 6:32 PM

Well Okay Enjoy Your Exciting Time With Her
Read 6:32 PM

Just Know She Is Mean
Read 6:32 PM

I looked down at Liyah who was done with her bottle which now meant that I would have to pat her back for her to burp so that's what I did which led to her spitting up all over my shoulder.

"Ewwwww" I spoke moving her away from shoulder which made her giggle.

"It's always the people that can't talk got something to laugh about.

I commented while I sat her up on the couch and quickly got a towel out of the hallway closet.

"I still love you but dang."

Update

4/16/2020

4/16/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕