Soulmate AU

First words your soulmate says to you on your wrist

I haven't writing anything for pride month, so here's a tiny little gay soulmate AU.

Also I am very supportive of the Black Lives Matter movement. No one should have to live in fear that the color of their skin could get the cops called on them, and so many other struggles the Black community faces.

Peter scratched at his wrist where his soulmate words were. It was a habit he developed after Ben died. It reminded him that there was still someone out there that cared about him, and always would. He was currently on his way to see Mr. Stark, for their usual Friday lab night. He hopped off the subway, and hurried to the Tower.

"Hey Mr. Stark." Peter called out when he entered the lab. "Hey Underoos." Mr. Stark said. "This is Harley Keener. I met his in Tennessee." Peter nodded. He walked closer to where the two were standing. He tripped over a project the was laying on the floor, and fell right onto Harley. "Oh! I'm so sorry about that!" Peter said, standing up quickly. "No problem Darlin'." Harley replied easily. Peter froze. He slowly turned to look at Harley. Tony grinned, and quietly slipped out of the room. "It's you?" Peter said quietly. Harley nodded. "Seems so." Harley said quietly. Peter hugged Harley. Harley smiled and hugged Peter back tightly.

I am such a piece of shit, I wanted to write so much stuff for Pride month, but my brain won't function.

Mini rant, go ahead and skip

Damn, quarantine has hit me hard. My love language is touch, so when I don't get enough of it, my brain spirals into a depressive sate. I can hardly eat, nothing sounds good. I fell off my long board and hurt my knee,  so now I can't sleep cause it hurts a lot. I just feel really lonely and like a terrible human. I get to see my best friend tomorrow though, so that's good. I just really want quarantine to be over. My brain won't work enough to do like anything.

I'm sorry again, and I'll  try to write more.