Shoot I didn't mean to say that

Where Peter accidentally exposes himself as bisexual. (I am very supportive of the community and everyone is amazing and you are all perfect.)

Peter Parker had known he was bi for three years. This made Flash tease him constantly about being gay, to which he always responded he was bi. 

Peter was sitting on the couch in the Avengers living room, scrolling through Instagram. Where Flash had posted a picture of him the day before, and mocking him for being gay. "Oh, my gosh Flash, I'm freaking bi, not gay!!" He said out loud. Forgetting that all the Avengers were in hearing range.

Tony's head snapped up. "What did you say Peter?!" Peter turned red. "Shoot. I forgot you were there," Peter looked close to tears.

"Hey, hey, it's okay," Tony said, hurrying over to him. "It's okay. Your still my Peter. I don't care what your sexuality is." 

"Really??" Peter asked, skepticism shining in his eyes. Tony pulled him into a hug. "Really." 

The rest of the team walked over and buried him in a massive group hug. "We love you no matter what Peter!" Clint said. 

And Peter was happy. Because his family accepted him. And that was all that matters. 

That was short, sorry. 

"Mr. StArk, it smells like a new car in here!!"