Peter meets the Avengers wooo (also I'm alive sorry)

Uhhhhhh...... I'm really sorry!!!! @SnowMione18 I promise I didn't forget. I've been really really struggling lately. I promise I'll finish Febwhump eventually, but it's gonna take awhile. Uh, we're gonna go with that Peter is Spider-Man in this. Uh, I hope you enjoy??

-Love FightMe

Peter's life had been the definition of chaos lately. First he got bit by a spider, then his uncle died, then he went to Germany and fought Captain America, then Homecoming happened. And THEN Aunt May got into accident, and now he was Tony's adopted son, living in Stark Tower. Chaos. Pure chaos. 

But moving on. 

Peter darted out of school the second the bell rang, and hopped into Happy's car. "Happy, guess what! I got an A on my Spanish test I took yesterday!" Peter said excitedly. "That's great kiddo," Happy said, starting to drive. Even though Happy seemed like he didn't like Peter, Peter knew he did. 

A few minutes later they got to the tower. "Thanks Happy!" Peter said, grabbing his bag and hopping out of the car. "See you kid," Happy said, before driving off. 

Peter headed inside and up to the penthouse. It was empty, which was slightly abnormal. "FRIDAY, where's Mr. Stark?" Peter asked, tossing his bag on the couch. "Boss is in a meeting, which you are welcome to join him for if you wish." FRIDAY said. "Really? Sweet," Peter said, heading to his room. Whenever he went to meetings with Mr. Stark he liked to dress a little nicer. He pulled on a pair of black slacks and a black button down shirt. He tucked in the shirt, pulled on a pair of black high-top Converse. 

He walked out of his room and walked back into the elevator. "Take me to the meeting, Friday." Peter said. "Will do, Mini Boss." FRIDAY said, the elevator moving. 

"Which meeting room is it, FRI?" Peter asked, walking down the hall of board rooms. "Room 207," FRIDAY replied. Peter found it, and walked inside. 

"Hey Pete," Mr. Stark said. "Hey Mr. Stark," Peter said, closing the door behind him and turning around. 

"Oh. You're here," Peter said, face wrinkling slightly. Steve Rogers and the rest of his team sat around the table. "Son, this is a private and classified meeting," Rogers said. Peter folded his arms and stood up straight. "I don't really care," Peter said. "You do not deserve to be here. You hurt my dad, so badly that he nearly died. You threw away everything that this team had worked for for years for a friend that you didn't even know would remember you. So I do not take orders from you." Peter said, staring down Rogers. 

Rogers looked slightly uncomfortable. "Son, I did what I had to do-" he started. "You didn't have to leave my dad to die in a cold cave in a foreign country." Peter said coldly. "He could've gotten back," Rogers tried to say. "No, no he could not have. You damaged the arc reactor, the thing that powers the suit and keeps my dad alive. You stuck that shield into it." Peter said, never breaking eye contact. 

Rogers was definitely uncomfortable now. "But Bucky-" "Save it Rogers. Just know that you have no respect from me. I don't care that you're America's Golden Boy. You suck," Peter said. "The only member of your team I have a little respect for is Natasha. And, if you had communicated what you needed, Mr. Stark could have helped you find Bucky a hell of a lot faster. But you apparently don't have any brain cells." Peter said. 

Rogers fidgeted in his seat, and Peter finally broke eye contact. He sat down in the chair next to Mr. Stark. "Continue the meeting," Peter said. 

After the meeting, the Rouges went back to where they were temporarily staying. 

"Am I really your dad?" Mr. Stark asked Peter. Peter's eyes widened. "I, I, uh," Peter stammered. "Hey, it's okay," Mr. Stark said, wrapping an arm around Peter. "Thank you for standing up for me. I think Cap peed a little bit," Mr. Stark said, grinning. Peter smiled slightly. 

"By the way, you're not allowed to call me Mr. Stark anymore. You have to at least call me Tony now," Mr. Stark said. Peter groaned. "But Mr. Staaark," he said. "Nope, none of that," Mr. Stark said. "I'm either Tony or Dad now. No other options," He said firmly, the two of them walking to the elevator. "Fine," Peter said. 

"How'd your Spanish test go? You get the grade back on that yet?" Tony asked. "Yeah, I got an A," Peter said. "Good job kid," Tony said. "You get to pick dinner tonight for that, what do you want?" Tony asked. "Can we do Chinese?" Peter asked. "Of course we can," Tony said, the two of them stepping into the penthouse. 

"Pep will be done about six-thirty, so we have a little while to kill, what do you wanna do? Do you have homework to do?" Tony asked, grabbing a soda from the fridge. "Yeah, I've got some to do," Peter sighed, sitting down at the island. Tony grabbed him a Dr. Pepper and passed it to him. "Thanks," Peter said, opening it. "Go do your homework Spider boy, then we can watch a movie." Tony said. "Alright alright," Peter said, getting up from the island. 

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry

Also I don't think this is as long as you wanted, I'm sorry

I'm currently working on a Hamilton fic, I just passed 30k words on that

I'm sorry

I'll see you later