--------------------------------------------------------------

"So some blood went missing from a few hospitals." Klaus shrugs, pouring himself a drink. "What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood, or were you two the exception?" Klaus smirks, turning to face us. I give him a tight smile, rolling my eyes.

"It's not Elena." Stefan sighs.

"Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me." Klaus hums, tilting his head. Caroline and i share a look, sighing.

"Look, Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the other side." Stefan explains.

"How Shakespearian." Klaus hums, putting the drink to his lips.

"But if he destroys the other side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on, but in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side."

"Aka, every werewolf, every witch, every vampire." I clarify.

"I wonder how many of those you personally killed." Caroline scoffs. I look over to her, my eyes wide. She takes a breath, looking away. I look back over to Klaus who is staring at us.

"Care now?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"My interest is piqued. How do we stop him?"

"Bonnie said Silas needs to complete 3 massacres to do this spell," I tell him, walking over next to Stefan. "Before professor Shane died, he convinced the pastor to blow up the council." I sigh, "Next, he had you kill your hybrids, and now he only needs one more massacre, so if he is here, that's what it's for." I state, "So, how about you don't kill anyone, especially big groups of any supernatural beings, yeah?"

Klaus puts a hand over his heart, gasping, "Me? A killer?" I give him a look and he chuckles.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I push the door to Shane's office open, slowly stepping inside, Stefan and Klaus following me. "What are we looking for again?" I ask, flipping the light on.

"Well, if Shane really was working with Silas, chances are he was helping him plan his next move," Stefan says, looking through his stuff.

"Where? On his cliche villain to-do list; Steal blood, preform 3 massacres, pick up Chinese food." I say, looking through his shelves.

"Actually, not to nit-pick, but we evil villain usually use minions to pick up our food, that sort of thing," Klaus smirks, looking over to me, "You were the villain once, remember? And you had minions."

"I'm starting to wonder if you're even necessary." I huff, glaring at him playfully.

"I am." He smirks back.

"Is he?" I ask, looking back over to Stefan.

Stefan sends me a small smile, "Well, we don't know what Silas can do, so if we do have to go head to head with him, an original hybrid who can't die might come in handy." Stefan chuckles.

"Besides, i remember us three working well together, or at least we did over the summer," Klaus smirks. I take a deep breath, staying silent, and looking through the shelves.

"Granted we were kinda forced to." Stefan hums.

"Yet we had so much fun." I furrow my brows, pulling out a leather-bound book, "Just as Damon is probably relishing in Elena's emotionless company in New York."