Chapter 20: Round One

Start from the beginning

"Yang, what this about?" You asked.

Yang stood quiet and shrug at you, getting you to laugh at her mimic of you from earlier "Okay I see."Getting ready for the fight, the entire room stood silent and waited for the professor's queue. Good with stare at the both of you and notice the two warriors are ready to go."BEGIN!"

With that Yang charges at you and started to do a one-two combo at you, You raise your arms up and blocks her Attack, you notice her eye shift towards your leg and you took the opportunity to jump back before she does a leg sweep on you. Both you and Yang stood silent and you knew she wasn't going hold back.

Breathing in Deeply you charge at Yang and attack her with a flying roundhouse which she blocks it, getting you to place both hands on the ground for a little balance, Yang took this opportunity to punch you in the mid-session your rib, receiving the blow, you back away and felt the stinging pain from the attack.

"So your not holding back.." You said while almost out of breath and holding your ribcage.She shrugs again but this time with a smile, you bit your lip by this and smile "Okay let's play."

You activate your semblance and only using 5% percent of the portion, Yang's eyes grew while you disappear before her and appearing behind her, she quickly turns around but at avail, she received a strike in her face sending flying towards the wall and crashing into it.

"Oh snap, I think a mess up," You said while looking towards where Yang went.

"Uh oh," Ruby said while placing her palm in her mouth and looking between you and yang.

"He's dead," Weiss said looking at the match

"Yep," Blake said second while smiling towards you waving at you

You look at Blake "Really.." you shift your gaze towards yang.

As the fog of concrete desert, Yang was now in view you notice she had her Eyes red and her hair blazing in flame, without a second she was in front of you while you received an explosive blow your face, getting you to fly towards your end but you quickly open your eyes and caught your self before crashing in the wall.

Jaune notice you crash near him and his team, he smiles and waves at you "Dude, I think Yang mad at you" Jaune said while looking towards the Young female cracking her knuckles.

"Really I haven't noticed it, I think your a great help Jaune," You said with an annoyed face towards him.

"What made her that way?" Ren asks towards you.

"Oh I know, see Y/N is so focused on something that doesn't want to involve friends into it and Yang took notice and got annoyed by it and now she releasing all her annoyance she has for you in this fight," Nora said.

All of you were staring at her silently, noticing this she smiles and salutes you "Well that's what I think of course."

"Maybe it is best to apologize," Pyrrah said.