Jungkook looks up at Ashlyn, but looks away when she looks at him.

Jungkook:"Maybe."

🌼🌼

With the night coming to an end, the islanders head to bed. Everyone gets themselves changed and into their beds.

Kaia and Hoseok say goodnight to each other while they comfortably lay in bed. Jay wraps his arm around Cam's waist till she elbows him to stop touching her. Tae leaves soft kisses on Taesan's cheek and neck as she smiles. Mathew sleeps facing away from Lori; not that she minds.

As the lights go out, Ashlyn turns to Jungkook who sleeps facing away from her. Ashlyn places her hand on his shoulder but He shrugs it off. Tinashe and Christian, sleep comfortably while facing opposite ways.

Not long after, everyone is fast asleep except Ashlyn. She lays awake and looks around at everyone. She slowly gets herself out of bed; putting on her glasses and heads outside.

Ashlyn sits at the fire pit; blanket wrapped around her shoulders while she pushes up her glasses. She wipes her tears while she sits alone.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Ashlyn:"Ever since Christian came in Jungkook's been so distant. Like he won't even cuddle me, and I just feel shit man."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As she sits and stares at the fire, foot steps approach her. She looks up and sees Christian. She looks back down while he glances around then looks back at her. He stays silent for a bit before he speaks.

Christian:"Those glasses never looked good on you Lyn."

Ashlyn silently reaches up and takes them off.

Christian:"Better."

He looks down at her while she sits silently staring at the ground.

Ashlyn:"I don't understand why you'd come here just to fucking torment me."

Christian:"Look at me when you speak to me."

Ashlyn looks up at him and continues.

Ashlyn:"You came here just to spread fucking lies about me."

Christian crosses his arms and chuckles.

Christian:"And what lies have I told Lyn?"

Tears well up in Ashlyn's eyes.

Ashlyn:"You know I never cheated on you, I was never unfaithful or anything like that. I didn't do anything to you."

She puts her head down and starts to cry. Christian sighs and walks over to her. He crouched down in front of her and holds her hands.

Christian:"Lyn no ones gonna believe you. You've brought this upon yourself. This is your fault. You shouldn't have been flirty with anyone when we were together. You're the one who was always pushing my buttons. You were way too flirty with people. That's being a whore Lyn."

Ashlyn:"Christian I wasn't, it's all in your fucking head!"

Christian sighs again.