CHAPTER 32 - VARIOUS SENSATIONS

Camila's POV

The day is beautiful, the remnant of winter is finally ending and sunny days have been more frequent. Or maybe it's just Miami weather, always hot. I take a deep breath, tilting my head back, feeling the cool breeze against my body and the sun's rays warming my skin. It is wonderful to feel nature.

"Take it, son!"

Her voice quickly attracted my attention, making me cover my eyes so I could see them both. Lauren and Louis are having fun with Duke, under the watchful eye of the Jaureguis as well. We came to spend the weekend in Miami at their request, and it couldn't be better. Unlike the last time we came now everything seems more relaxed.

"Run, Duke! Run!"

Louis exclaims, running beside the huge dog while kicking a soccer ball. A smile appears on my face as I watch that moment of fun between them. We are close to the small lake that is here on the property; it is one of my favorite places. But nothing can beat my love for that tree house.

"Camila?" My attention is drawn to my wife again. Lauren waves at me and calls me with her hand. "It's everything alright?"

She questions as soon as I'm close enough. I nod, approaching her and holding her waist, standing on tiptoe to seal our lips. I don't even care about my in-laws' possible attention on both of us, they are used to seeing our displays of affection.

"I was enjoying some of the sun."

"Missed me, right?"

"Very much."

"Sorry to disturb you two, but the cake is ready and warm waiting for us. Let's have breakfast in the daylight."

Clara comes to us both, with a beautiful smile on her face. I've noticed that she looks more affectionate, especially when it's directed at Lauren. They have talked a lot, and my wife says little about. I understand it is a personal and old thing of the two.

"Thank you, mother-in-law. I was really hungry, I am so hungry to eat that corn cake."

I thank her, returning her affectionate smile.

"Come on, little guy. Let's eat."

"Come on, Camila Jauregui."

Michael says playfully, approaching me with an outstretched arm. I end up laughing at their joke, I got used to them calling me that way. In a way it comforts me and makes me feel good that I am a Jauregui.

"Cabello-Jauregui, Dad."

Lauren says as she passes us, the little one is on her back and Duke jumps up and down trying to catch him from her lap. We entered the mansion together, laughing and playing. I'm feeling good like I haven't felt in a long time, every day seems like a new thing, and it really is.

Living with all these people has made me a better woman. I am maturing a little more with each new day that is born; I grow in every possible way. A lot of this has to do with my wife, this exceptional woman who does everything to see me well and takes care of me better than myself. I can never thank her enough for having her with me.

"What do you think so much?"

And as if she were able to read my thoughts, their owner asks me, quietly so that only I can hear. I smile, dropping the mug in my hands to look in her direction.

"I was thinking about the love of my life."

"Hm... And were they good things about me?"

She smiles a little, covering my hands with hers.