Chapter 2

After running around the house like a maniac, I exhaustedly walked back to my room.When I got in my room , I laid on the floor. I grabbed my phone off of the side table and started scrolling on my twitter feed. As I was scrolling on my twitter,I got a notification that Daniel tweeted something.

"@danielsahyounie:Don't you just love it when your sister traps herself in her room?"

"@xoxo_ariasahyounie:Well I'd rather be in here than near you atm #sorrynotsorry @danielsahyounie" I replied back to him.

After I tweeted that I heard a knock at my door.I groaned getting up to answer.When I opened the door it was Luke. What does he want I thought to myself. Jai just stood there in the door way not saying a word only smiling.

"Are you gonna say something ya buttnugget?" I said annoyed ,he was still smiling.Ugh whats up with him?

"Huh? Oh yea um, we are going to the beach,and Daniel said you have to go with us so..."He said to me while still smiling.

"Uh why are you still smiling and haven't left my room?"I questioned him. I was dumbfounded.

"I'm smiling because little Ar bear has a crush on the one and only JaiBrooks" He replied quickly, ruffling my hair.

I quickly walked over to the door and pushed Luke out.I slammed the door shut."Great now Luke knows" I mummble to myself while picking up my teal fringe bikini off the ground. I changed into my bathing suit,after that I put my hair into a pony tail and threw a muscle tank,and black high waisted shorts over my bathing suit.I grabbed my beach towel and threw it into a beach tote.

"Ar are you ready yet" I heard one of the boys yell.

"Yeah I'm coming now hold up" I said while grabbing my phone,sunnies,and my bag.

I ran down the stairs.When I got down there I said ''hello'' to all the boys.When I looked at Daniel he was shaking his head and staring at me like I was a mutant monster or something.I didn't pay any attention to that.When I went to open the door,Daniel stopped me.

"Ar your not wearing that,go change right now because you look like a....."Daniel said sternly to me but then stopped.

"A what? Daniel I look fine"I said back while putting on my flip flops by the door.

"Well uh, a whore Ar, I don't want any of the boys staring at you like your a piece of meat so go change"He said sternly.

"Whatever, I'm not a little girl and nothing is showing so I really don't understand how I look like a whore!" I said rolling my eyes he makes me mad,but i was still kind of calm.

I opened the front door and walked out with the boys behind me.I opened the gated and started walking down the long hill.As we were walking Luke wanted to make a janoskian blog, so he did.After five mintues of walking we finally got to the beach.We found a spot to set our things. I grabbed my towel and laid it on the sand. I laid on my towel and put my headphones in listening to music.The boys told me like 4 billion times already to get in the water,but I said no because all I wanted to do was tan.Beau told me if I was gonna just tan hes gonna throw me in the water but he won't because if he even dares to touch me im going to punch him. Beau comes running out of the water up to me,he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"BEAU LET ME DOWN OMFG HELP SOMEONE HELP!!!" I screamed like a maniac while repeatly pounding my fist on his back. By now everyone on the beach was basically looking at us.

"No can do princess"He said to me.I got upset because I don't like it when people pick me up.I started kicking my feet trying to get out of this grip,but his grip was too strong.

When we finally got to the water, Beau walked in until the water was at his waist then he dropped me into the water.You might think the water is warm in Califorina,but wrong, it was cold. "I guess I'll just stay in the water" I mumbled to myself.

------

Hey guys! Here is the second chapter.Hope you like it.I might post another chapter tonight,but possible not because I'm so tired.Bye!