Chapter 19

I was waiting in queue with the boys to board the plane. James isn't with us because he is in Australia already. All of us are wearing a dirty pig shirt, sweatpants, and vans. We are going back to Melbourne and I can't wait! I had my passport and boarding pass in my hand, ready to hand it to the lady at the desk. The flight from LAX to Melbourne was about 16 hours straight. Thankfully I have the window seat. Jai is sitting next to me and Luke is sitting next to Jai. So I'll be with them for the next 16 hours.

~16 hours later~
The plane begins to land which causes me to wake.

"Sleeping Beauty is awake," Luke laughed.

During the flight, I listened to music, talked with the boys, and fell asleep during a movie.

We all boarded off of the plane. So excited we are finally in Australia. I'm probably happy as can be right now. Lucky for me it's warm here instead of the cold temperatures in LA.

"Aria," One of the boys called to me.

"Yeah," I said to one of the boys which ended up being Daniel.

"I forgot to mention this, but I didn't tell mum or dad you're coming home with us. They think you're coming on Christmas Eve."

"That's fun. I can surprise them tonight at dinner."

"Seems like a plan."

"I think I'm going to surprise Lottie."

"Alright. We are going to head home."

I hugged him,"I'll see you later."

Charlotte, Lottie for short is one of my best friends. I haven't seen her since last year when I came back to Melbourne. I miss her dearly, so what better not to surprise her?

I got an über from the airport to her house. After a hour and a half drive, I finally arrived at Lottie's house. I paid the driver and grabbed my bags. I walked up the path way. The house looked the same as it has been since I been her last.

I knocked on the door, praying she'd answer. A couple minutes later the door opened. Lottie looked up at me and just stared.

"Aria! Omg!" Lottie screamed jumping on me as her voice cracked.

"Hey Lottie," I laughed hugging her.

"I can't believe you're here," she said wiping her eyes.

"Lottie, why are you crying?"

"I just missed you alot. We have so much to catch up on."

"No kidding." I laughed walking into her house.

For the next couple of hours we started to catch up on everything. We talked about boys, school, cheer, and everything else. Lottie is still in school, but I graduated early. As we talked I got a texted from Daniel.

Daniel: Hey! Dinner is in 5 minutes. Come during it.

Aria: I'll leave Lottie's now

Daniel: See you then

"Lottie I have to go," I said getting up.

"Don't go," She jokingly crossed her arms and pouted.

"We will hang out soon. Promise."

"Promise. Let me give you a ride home."

Lottie drove me home which only took a few minutes. I thanked her and sent Daniel a text I was here. Daniel said the door is open so come in. I quickly walked to the door. Steven, Daniel, mum, and dad were at the table. I quietly stepped into the house and set my bags onto the floor. Daniel didn't give me a plan, so we're just gonna guess.

"Smells amazing in here," I said walking to the table. As soon as I said that mum looked at me.

"Aria!" Mum jumped up and ran to hug me.

"Hi mum."

"Sweetie, I thought you were coming on Christmas Eve."

"No. I came with the boys. I went to see Lottie, so I could surprise you."

I said hello to Steven, then talked to my dad.

-----------------------------------
Hey guys! Double update tonight. Hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll be sure to update tomorrow. xx