Chapter 23

I yawned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. The smell of vanilla filled the air as I took a deep breath and smiled. As I looked down, the floor was covered in soft, pink rose petals. I giggled as I got out of bed. Personally I have never loved Valentine's day, but I could tell Jai was trying to make it special since it was our first Valentine's together. I stretched as I quietly walked down the steps and went into the kitchen. My mouth watered as the smell of french toast filled the air. Jai was standing by the stove as he flipped pieces of french toast. I quietly stood in my spot at the opening of the kitchen. Jai didn't realize I was there until he turned around putting plates on the counter, which caused him to smile. I sat down and he walked over. He hugged me from behind.

"Good morning, babygirl," Jai smiled, kissing my shoulder as I giggled.

"Morning baby," I said before pressing my lips to his.

"This is amazing! Since when can you cook?" I asked Jai eating a piece of french toast.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Happy Valentine's day!" he smiled, handing me roses. I blushed.

We both finished eating, so I put our plates in the sink. I wrapped my arms around Jai's torso and pulled him closer.

"Happy Valentine's day!" I smiled as I leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you."

I smiled," I love you too Jai."

"Lovebirds, I'm trying to eat if you don't mind," A voice said from behind us. I turned around to see Daniel with a bowl of cereal.

"Oh, shut up," I glared playfully at him.

**********

I finished curling my hair and applying my makeup, before I changed into my dress and put on the necklace Jai gave me for my birthday. I had on a white lace off the shoulder dress and baby pink wedges. My makeup my a neutral smokey eye with light pink lipstick.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Jai was sitting on my bed smiling at me.

"You look gorgeous tonight," He smiled walking towards me. He smirks and leans down to kiss me.

"You don't look bad yourself," I smiled at him.  Jai was wearing a white button up and black skinny jeans.

"You ready to go?"

I grabbed Jai's hand interlocking our fingers, "Yup."

Jai's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" Aria asked as I covered her eyes with my hand. I smiled slightly and avoided her question. She was most likely rolling her eyes under the palm of my hand because she knew I wasn't going to answer her question.

I led her towards the car as my hands were still place over her eyes. As we walked to the car, you could hear the clicks of her heels against the driveway. I opened the passenger side door and helped her into the car. I removed my hands from her eyes before I sat in the driver's seat. I pulled out a bandanna I got from Beau out of my back pocket. She looked at the bandanna and raised her eyebrow. I chuckled before I wrapped the cloth around her eyes.

"Is this really necessary?" Aria asked.

"Yes," I chuckled

I put the key into the ignition and turned it on. I buckled my seatbelt and began to drive away from the house.

Aria's P.O.V

"Are you gonna tell me where we are going?" I softly said with a pout plastered across my face.

The bandanna covering my eyes began to irritate my face, but every time I tried to move it off, Jai would slide it back onto my face. I sigh again as the car made another turn. It felt as we were going in circles and I began to wonder where Jai was talking me.