Chapter 11

*A week later*

Steven just left to go back home last night. Also prank week ended. Team Baniel won. Luke wasn't happy with Baniel winning since Luke is competitive with almost anything.

Everyone really hasn't hung out in a while because the boys been rehearsing for tour. Tour is in a couple of weeks, which I'm excited about since I get to go on the whole tour with the boys. The last tour, I only went to a couple of places with the boys and then went back to LA to finish up school.

Currently it's about 1:30 am and I'm watching nexflix. I'm starting to fall asleep as I hear my phone ring. I picked up my phone and answered it without looking to see who it was.

"

Hello?" I didn't hear a hello back I only heard crying. I looked at my phone to see who's on the phone. It was Lucy.

"Lucy what's wrong?" I asked

"Something bad happened,but it wasn't my fault and I didn't mean for this to happen." Lucy spoke fast.

"What happened?" I asked nervously.

"So I went to this party with Indigo and some drunk guy kissed me."

"Did you kiss him back?"

"NO! I pushed him away,but someone took a picture and it's all over twitter"

"Hold on" I looked at my twitter to see my feed filled with that picture of Lucy. Most of the fans freaking out cause she is cheating, but she really isnt. And they are mentioning Daniel in these, so he most likely saw this. This is bad.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Lucy. Does Daniel know what happened?"

"I'm tried to call him, but it goes straight to voicemail." She starts to cry again.

" I'll go see if he is here and I'll let him talk to you."

"Thank you."

I got up and walked out of my room. I walked down the hall to Daniel's room. I knocked on the door and then opened it. Daniel wasn't in his room. I quickly ran down the steps. I checked all downstairs then went back upstairs and checked upstairs. Daniel is no where to be found. Fuck. I walked back into my room and picked up my phone.

"Lucy he isn't here" I said slowly.

"This isn't good Aria. I'm gonna go." Lucy told me.

"Okay. Everything is gonna be fine. Love ya."

"I hope so. Love you too."

I hung up and sighed. Where could he even be?

Daniel's POV
Its not like it was one thing she did. She was my whole world. It crushed me. The alcohol passing through me. So now here I am fucking sobbing,drunk,and not watching the road. If I die tonight it's not going to matter to me cause she's kissing another man and Lucy is what keeps me alive and going through the day.

Suddenly everything hurts. All I remember is the sound of sirens and laying in a pool of blood. Here's to you Daniel, you fucking failure. Here's to not making it another day. Goodbye world. Goodbye life.

Aria's POV
I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello"

"Is this Aria Sahyounie?" A woman spoke

"Uh, yes it is. Why?"

"It seems your brother got into a car accident due to intoxication and might not make it" The waves hit me full force and I started crying.

"A..r..e..you...kid..ding..me..?"

"Get to the hospital as soon as possible"

I hung up quickly and grabbed my car keys.
You know how everyone saves all of their sadness for that terrible ten? Well this is my terrible ten. I ran out of the house in my pajamas and straight to my car. All I could think of is drive. Drive fast! I drove to the hospital sobbing.

When I finally got there I ran into the ER still sobbing. As I got into the ER, my sobs got louder and louder. I felt like I was drowning. I could hear the nurses screaming at me telling me to stop, but I couldn't stop, but I wish I would have.

As soon as I saw him, I completely lost it. And there was no way of controlling me. He was a mess. He was bloody,bruised, and there was cuts all over his body. I sobbed watching them try to pump him back to life watching my own brother die. Daniel's body laid limp on the bed.

Then I realized I was being pulled farther and farther away from Daniel. I turned around noticing it was Jai.

" GET THE FUCK OFF ME JAI" I snapped.

"Aria, please I'm not any better than you" He told me calmly. I stopped trying to pull away and looked at Jai. I looked at him to see his red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Why are you here? Why are you crying?"

" I heard you crying then I saw you ran to your car when I was sitting on the couch. I'm crying cause of Daniel over there"

Once again I started sobbing as I slowly sank to the floor in the waiting room.

"Aria calm down alright?" He isn't going through this. Why am I being told to calm down? When my own brother is basically dying.

"I ca..n't.. Jai... I fuc..ki..no can..'t" Jai sat on the floor next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's gonna be okay. Daniel is strong and God knows not to let him leave you."

I looked up at Jai and smiled a bit as tears still streamed down my face. Right there on the hospital floor, sobbing and mascara running down my face, He kissed me. His kiss made me feel just a bit safe. And without thinking, I kissed him back.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone! Sad but kinda happy chapter towards the end. So I haven't written in a while because I couldn't think of anything to write about. My best friend Bailey gave me this idea to have one of the boys get into a car accident. I thought it was a great idea, so I went to write it. I couldn't write it without crying my eyes out so Bailey helped me write it. Even writing this Bailey and I were still crying. Anyway I hope you like this chapter. Til next time stay beautiful :*