Chapter 12

The doctor came out to Jai and I telling us we could go see him. The doctor also said that he is awake but he isn't doing well and they don't know if he'll make it. I held in my tears and slowly followed the doctor into Daniel's room with Jai. I walked into his room seeing him hooked up to mechanics.

"Daniel" I managed to choke out as I slowly walked near him. Daniel turned his head towards me. As he looked at me I began to sob. He has stitches on few of his cuts, bruised, and the blood wasn't all over his face. Seeing my brother like this killed me.

"Hey" Daniel said slowly. I sat at down on the hospital bed. Jai just stared at us blankly. Daniel leaned up and kissed my head.

"I love you more than anything Aria. And Jai please take care of her." Daniel said as he grabbed my hand.

"I love you too Daniel."

"I will" Jai said.

Slowly I saw his sparkling green eyes fade color and his hand become cold. The heart monitor started beeping. And his eyes slowly closed.

"No,no,no." I cried out.

The doctors soon came in and Jai picked me up and took me out of the room.

I couldn't stop the tears. Soon I regretted all the times we fought and all the rude things I said.I could not comprehend that he was actually gone. Never again would I see him all happy and laughing, going on stage,meeting fans, and drunk off his ass. Never again would he try to fight me cause I said we couldn't watch mean girls or go to nandos. He'd never smile again. I could not comprehend that he wasn't still in there, and this wasn't just a sick joke. In my mind I kept seeing him open his eyes, and yell at me for crying over him... It was the worst thing in the world.

"Jai, is he really gone?" I cried into his shoulder.

"Aria I'm sorry" Jai hugged me tightly.

My eyes shot open. My heart pounding in my throat. I was breathing short, heavy breaths. I looked around the room, wide eyed. I was in the hospital. The hospital waiting room.

"Are you alright?" Someone asked. I turned around to see Jai standing with two bottle of water.

"Is he dead?" I asked Jai.

"Aria, he is in his room with the doctors."

"Oh thank god. It was a dream."

"What dream?" Jai asked as he handed me a water bottle. I grabbed the bottle and took a sip of water.

"Thanks. I had a dream about Daniel dying."

"Aria that didn't happen. Also I called Beau, James, and Luke. They should be here about now."Jai said as the boys walked into the door. The boys looked around the room, like lost puppies until they spotted Jai and I. All of the boys ran over to us. As the boys walked closer I noticed Beau, James, and Luke had tear stained cheeks.

Luke, Beau, and James all hugged me at once mumbling how everything is going to be fine and a sorry.

"Group hug!" Jai said while we hugged all of us.

"Um excuse me for interrupting" A deep raspy voice said. The boys let go and stood behind me. There was a man in scrubs with a clipboard.

"Oh no, it's fine." I smiled

"Well, I'm Doctor Benson. I came out here to tell you about Daniel Sayhounie." Dr.Benson said as he held out his hand.

"Aria. Oh and this is Jai, James, Luke, and Beau" I kindly said pointing to the boys after I shook the doctor's hand. The boys all said a "hello".

"I have some good news and a bit of bad news. So the good new is, Daniel is up at this moment. Mostly ever thing is fine expect a broken arm. Daniel didn't lose as much blood as we thought so that's a good thing."

"What's the bad news Sir." James questioned while stepping forward.

"There is a change that he could not remember anything or anyone but the nurses and I doubt that will happen."

"Guys what about tour? We leave in a couple of weeks." I said to the boys as I turned around.

"I don't know Ar." Beau said as he looked nervous.

"What tour might I ask?" Dr.Benson said.

"We're The Janoskians. We do prank videos on youtube, have a few songs, and we made a movie that comes out soon. So pre-order our movie on itunes. The tour is our third tour and it's basically like something One Direction or 5 Seconds of Summer would do. Oh and we aren't a boyband." Jai said proudly with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh okay. I wish you guys good luck. I don't know if Daniel can go on tour we can do a check-up before you guys leave. But you're allowed to go see him, since he is up. Oh and two at a time please. He is in room 131, which is the first door on the left down the hall." Dr.Benson informed us. And with that being said Dr.Benson walked away.

"Aria you can go first and pick one of us to go unless you want to go alone." Beau said kindly.

"Thanks. I'm gonna go on my own." I said. I walked slowly to Daniel's room. When I got to the door, I placed my hand on the door knob then stopped. You got this Aria.

I slowly turned the door knob and pushed open the door. And there Daniel was hooked up to machines, stitches, and his arm in a cast. This is just like my dream. I was breathing short breaths, as I stepped in slowly. As soon as we walked in Daniel turned his head and tears pricked my eyes.

"Daniel." I said as I walked over to him and hugged him being careful not to hurt him in anyway.

"Hey." Daniel said as he some what hugged me back.

"Daniel I thought you left me. I don't think you understand how scary that was knowing that my own brother could be dead." I pulled away from the hug letting a tear run down my face.

"I know I'm sorry Aria. I don't know what I was thinking, but I could never leave my little sister." He smiled and kissed my check.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright another chapter done. I'm sorry that the first bit made you think Daniel was dead. That part was horrible, but I can't let him die. Do you think Jai is gonna tell Daniel that he kissed Aria??? But school starts in a couple of days so I don't know if I'll be posting but I'll try and I have five chapters written out and ready to go. I'll put the chapter up later today. The boys' movie is beyond amazing and I'm beyond proud of how far they have came. Til next time stay beautiful. :* <3