Chapter 10- Deep Six part 2

(November 30th)

-Rosabeth's P.O.V-

Tobias:I've got to tell you Jethro that was...that was...

Jethro:Mhm.

Tobias:How in the God's name could we miss that?.

Jethro:I don't think God had much to do with it Tobias.

Tobias:You know what's really got me freaked out?.If her husband's body hadn't gotten hung up going down that chimney five years ago she'd still be out there.We'd never have caught her.

Jethro:I can do you one better than that.

Tobias:Nah.Can't top that Jethro.

Jethro:What was the toe doing in her husband's stomach?.

Rosabeth:I'm headed to my temporary home.

Tobias:Where?.

Rosabeth:My office.Unless you have a better idea.

Tobias:You can stay at my place for the night.

Rosabeth:"Nods".Thanks Tobias.

Tobias:No problem.

    I go to my office gathering my things.Me and Tobias leave the building.When we get his car he opens the door on the passenger side for me and I get in thanking him.The 10 mile ride to his house is quiet.When we go into his house I set my purse down and take off my Jacket.After a while Tobias grand a bottle of red wine pouring it for both of us and we start drinking it.

Tobias:Mind to tell me why your so quiet and haven't said a word to Gibbs?.

Rosabeth:Whatever I say stays between us."Drinks".

Tobias:"Nods drinking".

Rosabeth:May 20th 2001 Me and a friend went to a bar.I was 22 and he was 21.We got drunk and things happened between us and I got pregnant having a baby girl on January 20th 2002."Drinks".She died an hour after birth her lungs weren't fully developed the doctors never caught it.Her name was Gabriella Mary-Anne Kelly Gibbs-Jones."Cries".

Tobias:"Puts his hand on her shoulder".

Rosabeth:"Drinks".W-when Leroy came home i-i had to talk about her.H-he couldn't remember until I told him.He left that same day to Mexico.And came back like nothing happened.Never apologized for leaving me a letter.He broke the promise he made me."Drinks".

Tobias:"Drinks".

Rosabeth:On top of that I feel like I'm mourning my daughter all over again.When Leroy was in the hospital I was scared of Loosing him and he knew that....We are out of alcohol.

Tobias:"Chuckles grabbing whiskey pouring it having some".

Rosabeth:"Drinks".All he could do was leave me with my friends and the team withought asking me in person if I wanted to go with him"Cries".No one ever asked me if I was okay."Drinks".They just went on with their lives.Leroy confronted me about me being so quiet it ended in me shouting at him and going to Tim's for a night then sleeping in my office.I haven't been home in a week."Drinks".Your the first person to ask if I was okay.

Tobias:I say try to talk to Him confront him about what you told me."Drinks".

Rosabeth:Sometimes I think caring so much is a problem."Drinks".

Tobias:Don't want to be a bastard like me and Jethro"Drinks".So you be yourself."Drinks".Your beautiful inside and out the way you are.

Rosabeth:"Blushes drinking".Ever feel lonely in your own home?.