Chapter 9- Deep Six.

(November 28th 2006)

Tim:Boss just got a call from dispatch.Construction crew found a dead body.

Jethro:Where?.

Tim:Chesty Puller High School in Quantico.

Rosabeth:Student?.

Tim:Uh...not sure.

Jethro:Take the truck.I'll meet you there.

-Outside in the parking lot-

Tim:How many times do I have to tell you?.It's not about you guys.

Ziva:I'm driving.

*****************************************

Tony:You know in chapter eight of McGee's book your character does the exact same thing to Agent Tommy.It turns out she has this whole secret photo album of him.

Ziva:Fascinating Tony but I wasn't taking a picture of you.I'm more interested in the wild life.

Tony:Ugh!.

???:We've pulled Rats,Cats and Birds out of chimneys before Agent Gibbs.Hell one time even a Saint Bernard.But this is my first mummy.Reminds me of that urban legend.

Jethro:Which one's that?.

???:Guy dresses up like Santa you know for Christmas Eve to surprise his girlfriend.But he never shows.She's convinced that the bastard dumped her. Badmouths him all over town.

Ducky:Until they find the poor soul's body months later...still clutching the little box with her shiny new engagement ring.And the moral of course is...

Jethro:It's never a good idea to get married.

Ducky:No it's best not to judge someone until all the facts are in.

Jethro:I like mine better.

Rosabeth:Any of your crew touch or move Kris Kringle?.

???:Oh most of them were half way to Manassas before the dust even settled.

Tony:There's no I.D. on him.Judging by what's left of the mullet I think it's safe to say he wasn't in the military.

Jethro:You think Dinozzo?"To Ducky".Hey I need a T.O.D. Doctor.

Ducky:Considering we've been working together for over ten years I am wellaware of that Agent Gibbs.

Jethro:Dinozzo when he gets onerun it through missing persons over the same time period.

Tony:Where are you going Boss?.

Jethro:To the roof to figure out how he ended up there in the first place."To Mcgee".What happened to you?.

Tim:Uh... creative differences with my co workers Boss.

Jethro:A lot of that going around these days.

Ziva:Don't you think it's about time you and Gibbs made up Ducky?.

Ducky:Made up?.I wasn't aware we were fighting Ziva.

Tony:Come on ever since he retired-

Ducky:Gibbs didn't retire he quit!.

Tony:Okay so he quit.But he's back now.

Ziva:You need to cut the man some sock Ducky.

Tony:I agree.Except the term is slack.

Ducky:Judging by the decay and the condition of his skin I tentatively place the time of death at two to four months ago.