Chapter 1

There was loud screaming and I got woken up.The boys didn't have to be so loud, but they were. "Great just another lovely way to wake up in the janoskian house" i mumble to myself while I slowly roll out of bed and open the door of my room. I walked to the stairs,stopping at the top.

"BOYS, DO YOU MIND SHUTTING THE F**K UP?!" I screamed. Hopefully that got their attention. I rubbed my eyes sleepily. I was cranky.

"God damnit Ar don't yell in the house!" Daniel screamed back. Honestly that made no sense due to the fact he was yelling back to me.

"Whatever you ugly a$$ grem" I screamed four times louder than before. I had a shakiness to my voice it almost cracked, that's how loud I was.

I heard footsteps. It was Daniel coming. I ran to the bathroom and hiding behind the door as he ran up the stairs. I could hear the creak sounds of the stairs. When he ran past the bathroom door, I quickly ran after him, pouncing on him knocking him to the ground, as if I was a tiger.

"Ahh, f**k get off me you fat pig!" Daniel cursed at me. While trying to push me off.

"Make me bish!!" I said hitting him in the head, with my fist. I was laughing at him struggling to push me off.

"JAI!!! AR LIKES YOU" Daniel yelled.

Did he really just say what I think he said?! Gosh why couldn't he like bite me or something else? As soon as I got off of him I started to run to the stairs. I was running down the stairs screaming "Jai, I dont like you!!" Saying that was a lie though because I have a small crush on him,but only Daniel and James know that.I heard Jai laughing loudly as I was still screaming.

--------

Hey guys!

So this is my first story I'm writing.I'm sorry if this is bad,but dont judge.If you have any tips on writing comment them.Hopefully you guys like the first chapter of Being The Youngest Sahyounie,because i had so much fun writing this.Bye guys!