She desperately needed to talk to someone, someone who isn't here, she decided to call Adonis.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

And it continued ringing, he didn't pick up.

She sighed.

Sasha : Tried calling you. Call me back when you're free. Hope everything's alright Ade.

Sitting by the patio. She stared at the stars, now realising it's night time. She wondered where her mom and dad was, she often felt alone and abandoned, right now she needed someone, she needed and craved for someone to be there for her. Slowly she let her tears fall, silently crying on the Parker's patio staring into the dark sky. She could hear movements in the house, Clay and Monica must be whipping something up, she was glad no one noticed her absence. Michela texted earlier in the day saying that her parents flew them to Hawaii for a little family fun. She could talk to Clay, but she didn't want to cause problems between Monica and him, they were always close and she didn't think Monica or any girl would like another girl clinging on their boyfriend or baby daddy, so she chose to remain alone.

She knew Pedro was out on a date with his girl, she didn't want to disturb him. She decided to wipe her tears, and get up. She needed to lie down, and hopefully sleep it off, suddenly a huge lighting strike, she shrieked in surprise.

It started pouring rain.

Great, she muttered.

Buzz buzz

Buzz buzz

Buzz buzz

Her phone was ringing, she checked to see who it was, hoping it would be Adonis, but it was Pablo, she wondered why he was calling her, so she picked up.

"Hello? Tio?"

"Sasha.. sniff.. The restaurant, we.. we were robbed and Ben was killed" Pablo voice was almost inaudible. Sasha's heart fell to her stomach.

"Are you there now?"

"Ayy Si"

"Have you called 911?"

"Yes Sasha"

"Okay, I'm on my way. Hang on. I'll be there in 15 minutes, let me get my stuff and I will call you when I'm in the car. Be careful Pablo" she could hear his soft sobs through her phone and she knew she had to be there for him, so she hung up the phone and rushed into the house.

She saw Clay and Monica sitting on the sofa watching TV, while Mateo was sitting by the kitchen island eating his dinner, and next to him she spotted her handbag, quickly rushing to her handbag, grabbed it and turned.

Mateo grabbed her arm, stopping her, her brows frown in confusion, she attempted to pull her arm away but he tightened his grip. "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere" she snapped.

"Sash, it's pouring. You can't leave"

"I can leave if I damn want to" she spat

"Tell me where you are going. It is unsafe Sasha. The roads are slippery, I can drive you if you really need to leave." he offered gently.

"Pablo's" her eyes started tearing again, quickly wiping away trying to stop herself from breaking down, he nodded and grabbed his keys.

***

As they were arriving it was still pouring, they saw police lights, it looked like they just arrived as well, they were securing the place with tape, the car barely stopped, Sasha jumped out of the car running to Pablo's, shocked by Sasha's actions, Mateo ran after her not knowing what to expect.

They went in, everything was damaged, everything was broken, the TV's were gone, the liquor was gone, Sasha looked around searching for Pablo, she spotted him sitting on one of the chairs looking defeated.

"Tio!" Sasha ran up to Pablo and hugged him, both of them embraced each other and cried. Sasha felt horrible, she barely knew Pablo or Ben- head chef, but she felt like they were her family already.

"Sasha, I understand if you want to back out of the deal. I completely understand", Sasha shook her head.

"Don't think about that tio, don't worry. I'm all in, I told you, you can count on me. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Sasha's voice laced in concern.

"I'm okay, I'll be okay", Mateo nudged Sasha's arm, attempting to get her attention.

"What Mateo?" she sounded irritated, she knew she shouldn't be, but she was still hurt by him not even 3 hours ago.

"I need to leave, I can't be at a crime scene, I have a record", Mateo needed to tell her, he had no choice, he needed to leave.

"What do you mean? You've never been to prison"

"Yes I have Sash, we'll talk about what I did later, but I need to leave now '' he looked around in panic, one of the reasons he was released early was on good behaviour and overcrowding. His heart was racing, he immediately noticed he looked suspicious, he's wearing all black and his face was beaten up.

"Sasha, bring him out of here" Pablo whispered, as he saw an officer eyeing Mateo suspiciously.

"HEY YOU" the officer shouted towards them. Instantly panic filled Sasha and Mateo.