NECK

serenity "renny" rivera

july 1, 2017

"someone check on renny." i heard jahseh say from the living room, where he sat with everyone else, making me sigh and shout out from where i sat at the kitchen.

"i'm fine, stay away from me and my food, focus on your album." i said, though i laughed as i spoke.

now, jahseh never let me spend too much time alone, and while it was a bit excessive at times, i appreciated it more than anything.

he was always with me, and if not, sending someone to stay with me or check on me, and consistently took me out, just to get me out of the house and keep me in tact.

as much as i still felt the same, and didn't want to be here, not being able to be alone kept me from falling back into unhealthy habits and behaviors, and jahseh was constantly on my case about taking my medicine, which was somewhat helping me.

my words were, of course, not listened to, as jahseh entered the kitchen while i sat and ate my steak and eggs, and he leaned across from me on the island table.

"is that my food?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at the container, making me roll my eyes and shut it, revealing my name written on it, not his. 

"oh aight." he said, and i gently hit his head, resuming to eat as he watched me and played in my curls gently.

i glanced up at him, swallowing the food before i spoke. "are you okay?"

he nodded his head reassuringly, locking eyes with me. "of course, i should be asking you. how are you?"

"as if you wouldn't know, when you're with me all hours of the day." i teased, leaning my chin on my hand and looking at his braided back dreads, which i'd braided.

he shrugged, cracking a smile at me. "i still like to ask."

"i'm good, thank you beloved." i said gently, once again resuming to eat, while he quietly watched me, likely intrigued by my use of a nickname for him.

"how's the album going?" i asked, a swift change of subject to break his gaze on me while i ate, and he stood up straight.

"good, i like it cause it's different, i think the fans are gonna love it too, and it'll change a lot of people's perspective on me, cause they think all i can do is scream and make hype music."

i nodded my head, my eyes on his hoodie as i spoke. "however it comes out, it'll be perfect, i know it. i just wish you'd let me hear it."

"nope, it's a surprise, i got a song on there for you, and i'm not letting you hear anything until it's completely finished and released." he firmly replied, making me roll my eyes as i put the last piece of steak into my mouth.

he took it upon himself to take the last piece of egg and put it in his mouth, making me smirk as i chewed, before i spoke in response to his statement. "whatever you say, jah."

i stood up, throwing out the empty container and watching as he made his way out of the kitchen, to which i followed, and he went upstairs and into his room, with me on his tail.

as he entered the room, he spoke, though he never turned around once to acknowledge me following him. "why're you following me?"

"why not?" i replied, sitting on his bed and watching as he pulled the hoodie he wore, off.

i stared at his chest, it's perfect shape and his muscular six pack beneath it, only for him to let out a little laugh, which returned my attention to his face, my face flushing.

"like it?" he asked, making my face only flush more, and my head turn away from him.

"shut up."

he made his way over to the bed, standing in front of me, and as soon as i lifted my head to look up at him, he cupped my chin and leaned down, connecting his lips with mine.

his usual, gentle and easy manner with me ceased, as the movement of his lips was full of hunger and passion, and he bit my lip roughly, eager to devour me and arousing me easily.

as i opened my mouth and his tongue slid into my mouth, fighting with mine and easily winning, he laid me down without breaking apart from me and hovered above me, his hands roaming all along my body while mine wrapped around his neck.

so invested in our kiss and the passion amongst it, i was caught off guard when his hand slid into my pants, then my panties, and found itself between my legs, gently rubbing my core and making me bite down on his lip, in the instinct to bite my own lip in pleasure.

"you want it?" he asked, as he pulled apart and looked down at me, continuing to rub me and watch as i bit my lip.

"yes.." i let out softly, shutting my eyes, and just as i'd done so, he swiftly inserted a finger into me, making a moan slip out of my mouth, to which he pressed his lips against mine silencing me with a kiss.

he took his time, giving slow and deep pumps with his finger, while i struggled to keep up with the kiss in the midst of my moans, though it only seemed to entertain him, watching me struggle to hold my moans in and contain them.

he lowered his head to my neck, kissing and gently sucking along my neck, while adding another finger and gradually fastening his pumps, and i struggled to keep my moans at a low, my eyes rolling up as my stomach tightened and i reached my climax.

my back arched and my legs trembled as i released all over his fingers, making him smirk in satisfaction, before pulling his fingers out and putting them into my mouth, making me taste myself, to which i seductively sucked his fingers clean, looking him in the eyes while i did so.

he gripped my neck tightly with his other hand, staring deep into my eyes as he laid me back down and stood over me, biting his lip and undoing the buckle of his belt as he spoke.

"i hope you can take it."

~
bap