NAME

serenity "renny" rivera

april 7, 2017

i glared at him, though he'd already turned around and redirected his attention on the crowd beneath him, which consisted of way too many people than the venue could hold, and was full of loud screams and cheers.

i looked back down at the pile of clothes on my lap, before putting my focus on them and beginning to fold them, while x screamed at the crowd his hellos and they shouted back.

some of the boys from the house began setting up and connecting to the huge speakers along this stag-like area we all were on, while the crowd seemed to get more and more excited for x's performance.

i'd brought my focus to going through his pockets, because, quite frankly, he shouldn't have trusted me with any of his belongings, especially with him being the dickhead he is, without me at least snooping through them.

i came across his wallet in the back pocket of his jeans, and i simply glanced over it, pulling out his id and looking at it, seeing the name "jahseh d. onfroy" in bold, alongside his date of birth, and i blinked slowly before replacing his id and putting his wallet back in his pocket.

had there not been so many people surrounding and able to watch, i would've stole something, or many things, from him, and he was very lucky for the circumstances, because i would've done so with no remorse.

in the other back pocket, i felt some plastic packaging, which prompted me to pull out whatever was in there, only to reveal two condoms, which made me gasp, then become thankful it was too loud for anyone to hear, and quickly shove them back.

i sighed, and though they were still packaged and unused, i rubbed my fingers on the fabric of his jeans as if trying to wipe away the feeling, and ended my search through his belongings, taking that discovery as a sign to mind my business.

music began to suddenly blast through the speakers, a flow that made everyone cheer and scream in anticipation and excitement, while x held a microphone and looked down at everyone, holding a devious grin.

as the beat dropped, he began screaming the lyrics to, what i was assuming was his song, while the fans in the crowd cheered and all sang along, which took me by surprise for a moment, before i watched in interest.

it'd explain a lot that his song would be so known, judging by the fact that he lived in such a nice house, he definitely had some attention and money, though i was still surprised that just about everyone in the venue was cheering and singing along, word for word.

the song was definitely catchy, and had a beat that hyped people up, even myself, though i had to force myself to stay seated, and i only cracked a small smile while watching him perform and the crowd interact.

let it be known, however, my smile was not directed towards him, but simply towards his music and impact on the crowd, and energy as well.

before he could even move on to his second song, the music cut off, making me lift my head up from my distraction of picking the lint off of his hoodie, and i saw flashing police lights and a small line of officers approaching.

instinctively, i ducked my head down and looked away, before rolling my eyes at myself and looking up, being that i had no reason to hide from the law or police anymore, and i watched as they shouted to x and the boys.

"shut it down."

x stood there, staring blankly at the officers as they continued to shout and tell us to shut the show down, and then turned around and made his way towards the stairs, heading down them, while everyone began packing up and starting to follow.

everyone in the crowd began chanting and shouting in unison, over and over. "fuck drake!"

x joined in on the chant as he took his time to go down the stairs, and i got up, holding his clothes on my arm, before i turned to isaiah, who'd made his way beside me, and i spoke.

"what'd drake do?"

he let out a laugh, shaking his head before he spoke, glancing at the crowd. "he stole x's flow while he was locked up, he thought he was slick, too."

i had many more questions, though i only nodded my head and began to make my way down the stairs, being that x and many of the boys had already done so and gone outside, though the crowd had my full attention, being that they were cursing out the police for shutting down the show, and were starting to swarm out of the venue in anger.

"ah shit." x laughed, pointing in the direction of the street, which was swarmed with his fans, who were shouting, fighting, throwing things, and starting to riot.

i made my way over to him, handing him his clothes, while i fought the urge that itched at me to throw them in his face for no apparent reason, though i didn't, and he accepted them and nodded at me before he spoke, as he pulled the hoodie on over his head.

"thank you, serenity."

i blinked slowly at him, mainly trying to figure out how he'd learned my full name, though once again, i only nodded my head and redirected my attention to the angry fans who were now successfully rioting in the streets, chanting a mix of "x" and "fuck drake!"

i let out a breath of a laugh as i glanced back at him, then at the van, which everyone was beginning to file into, while he looked at me intently, as if he could tell i was about to say something and was eagerly waiting for my response.

i gently shook my head and spoke while i walked past him and towards the vehicle.

"you're welcome jahseh."

~
ugh