HAPPENED

serenity "renny" rivera

may 30, 2017

"we're going to san diego." jahseh said to me as he walked into my room, unannounced and uninvited, which made me look up at him.

i was surprised he was even talking to me, to say the least, because he hadn't spoken much since he went off on me after he found out robb and i were fucking and gave me a whole lecture that i hadn't paid attention to a single word of.

the only point i'd picked up was that he said i was acting like a "dumb hoe", and in return i used it against him and told him that if i'm such a "dumb hoe", he shouldn't even associate with me, and we can go back to not knowing each other at all.

it didn't even make sense to me why he had so much to say about what i was doing and who i was fucking when he had bitches coming in and out of the house fucking him, being loud and being messy.

"we?" i asked, sitting up on the bed and pulling my hood over my head, mainly to cover the dark hickeys and hand marks all over my neck.

"yes, we." he responded, leaning on the wall by the door and staring at me blankly, to which i returned the stare.

"when?"

"we leave the sixth." he said, and i nodded my head, redirecting my attention to my phone in an attempt to get away from his prying eyes.

"okay."

he let out a sigh, kicking the door shut behind him and approaching me, which made me groan and put my phone down, before i gave him a bored look.

"what do you want?" i asked, looking him up and down, which made him roll his eyes and do the same to me before speaking.

"calm down," he said, sitting on the bed beside my feet and staring at me once more, to which i rolled my eyes and looked away, picking my phone back up.

"i don't think you're a dumb hoe." he said suddenly, which caught my attention and made my ears perk up, though i didn't give him the satisfaction of looking at him.

"yes you do, you meant what you said." i replied flatly, continuing to scroll through twitter and blindly like tweets that i wasn't even reading.

i ended up liking a tweet that read "like this is you watch hardcore incest porn", though the words caught my eyes and i quickly unliked it, and then shut off my phone and sighed.

he only watched me, before pulling my phone out of my hands, which made me attempt to pull it back, though i wasn't quick enough, and he looked at it for a minute before he glanced at me.

"what happened to this?"

i shrugged my shoulders, knowing i couldn't put up too much of a fight to get back the phone that he purchased for me, so there was no point in saying anything.

he only stared at me, and i huffed before i looked back at him. "oh my fucking gosh, i dropped it, damn."

"no you didn't, you're not clumsy like that." he responded dryly, making me blink slowly.

"alright mr. nigga."

he didn't respond or react to my words, he only looked down at the phone and surveyed it once more before repeating himself. "what happened?"

"what do you think happened?" i responded dully, though i didn't want him to actually answer, in fear that he'd guess correctly.

"i know you're not letting no nigga break your shit- my shit?"

fuck.

i rolled my eyes, smacking my teeth at the same time. "i can't drop my phone without you thinking robb did it? if you hate the nigga so much why do you let him hang around you?"

i laid myself back down in the bed, rolling onto my side and staring at the wall rather than him, while he spoke. "i don't hate him, i hate him around you,"

i rolled my eyes at his words, though i didn't even bother responding or looking at him as he went on. "there's a difference between dropping your phone and whatever the fuck happened here. your phone doesn't dent from dropping it."

i sighed, mainly because he was right and that i couldn't find a lie for that, at least not one that wouldn't sound stupid and would fall apart like a school project with wet glue, but also because i hated his ability to read me and every situation i was in so easily.

so i decided to defensively switch topics, another trait i'd picked up from robb. "you came to apologize and you're attacking my relationship? and that's supposed to make me forgive you?"

"what relationship? the one you share with ten other girls? with a nigga who won't do anything with you but fuck you?" he laughed, to which my cheeks heated up and my jaw clenched.

"leave me alone jahseh. and now i'm not going to wherever the fuck." i said flatly, my eyes still on the wall, and though i couldn't see him, i could just tell he rolled his eyes before he handed me back my phone.

"it wasn't an offer it was a fact, your ticket's already bought, and you can be mad as you want, don't take shit out on me because you love a nigga that isn't shit." he replied calmly, rising from the bed.

"i don't even love him." i said blankly, making him glance at me from where he stood.

he crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes a bit. "but you fuck him."

"you fuck how many girls every other week, do you love all of them?" i countered, making him shift in his place.

"that's different."

i rolled my eyes, and he spoke again. "why are you doing all this with him and going back and forth with him if you don't love him, then? exactly."

i watched him stand and start making his way towards the door, taking his time as if he knew every extra second made me feel like giving in even more, until eventually i groaned and spoke.

"i don't love him, jahseh. i don't even wanna be with him."

~
shits about to get fun 🥰