"Yeah thats cool." Nijah nodded.

"But you never let me drive you home." Yasmine said cutting her eyes at Nijah.

"You never asked Yas." Nijah said. Nijah was honestly starting to get very irritated with Yasmine.

"Okay, Nijah ill text you when i get home." She said before walking away. Nijah just sighed before walking off with Ashley.

"Thats your friend?" Ashley asked scrunching her face.

"Yeah why?" Nijah frowned

"Why does she have that loud color in her hair thats not cute." Ashley frowned. Nijah stopped walking and frowned.

"It actually is cute." Nijah said.

"It's ghetto but thats what you people like." Ashley shrugged before turning around noticing Nijah stopped walking.

"You people? And what do you mean by that?" Nijah asked.

"You know what i meant."

"I sure did and your hella racist. Talking about you people you know what im gonna catch a ride with my people." Nijah scoffed before rolling her eyes walking away. She took her phone out and called Yasmine but she didn't answer.

Sigh. She knew he was sleep but she called anyways. Sekani woke up again sucking his teeth at his phone before answering.

"Kj." Nijah said.

"Fuck do you want Nijah?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Soo likeee im stuck." She sighed. She hated that she was waking him up but she refused to stay at the school by herself.

She could've called her parents but it would've been pointless. They'll ask why she didn't catch a ride with Ashley and once she say the reasoning they'll just say she over exaggerated.

"Mmcht, fuck you mean you stuck son?" Sekani asked scrunching his face.

"Im stuck at the school with no ride, and you being the good friend that you are is willing to wake up out of your slumber and come get me." She stared confidently with a smile.

"Ion got my car Nijah." He sighed rubbing his eyes.

"Darn, well never mind thanks though. You could stay on the phone with me while i walk home?" She asked poking out her bottom lip.

"mhmm, how far you stay from the school?" He asked.

"Oh, like a 25 minutes that's not nothing." She shrugged.

"mmcht, stay wea you at bruh im finna meet you." Sekani said sucking his teeth standing up from his bed stretching.

"Nooo, you could go back to sleep Kj just don't hang up the phone." She sighed.

"Shut up, i already got my shoes on. Why would i let you walk fa 25 minutes roaming da streets by yourself, mind you youn got no type of streets smarts. Somebody snatch yo li ass." Sekani said throwing his hoodie over his head .

"K-"

"Stop talking ta me." He said cutting her off walking out his room grabbing his keys. He put her on pause and went to his messages.

Myheart❤️:

I just left da house ta go meet a friend, and i let pookie use my car.

you did wha- you straight?

yeah ma, i just ain't feel like taking
ha😂.