Chapter 4

Marcus

"Shit!" I yelled.

What have I done? Fuck!

I paced the living room in my luxury penthouse apartment, rubbing my head. I fucked up. Big time. Cheating on Shayla was not apart of my plan, but Ashton got under my skin. I had to taste her. And now that I have, it's like she is permanently ingrained into my sense. I can still taste her on my lips. Feel her tight pussy wrapped around my dick. Hear her loud moans as she was cumming. Smell her sweet scent in the air. See her laid out on that couch trying to catch her breath. She is taking over my mind and she shouldn't be. The guilt was eating at me.

I continued to pace on my expensive Persian rug. Suddenly, the locks to the front clicked, in walked my beautiful fiancé. Shayla was a sight to behold. Standing at five foot eight inches, she was beauty wrapped in shiny packaging. She always wore something glittery. Tonight it was short silver skirt with a flowing white top and silver strappy heels. Her long hair blew around her shoulders as she breezed into our apartment.

"Hey baby!" She greeted me with a million dollar smile. She walked over to me, giving me a kiss on the lips.

Thank God I showered when I got home.

"Hey Shay."

"How was tonight? I'm sorry I couldn't make it. You know with my photo shoot and all."

Shay was a model. And a good one at that. She was always booked and busy. I loved that about her. She was a hard worker and super ambitious. She kept me motivated to keep pushing and opening up new businesses. The only downside was that we didn't getting to spend a lot of time together. She was always flying out to a different part of the world for a photo shoot or a runway gig. We made it work though.

"It's all good baby. It was your usual club opening. Nothing special. Made a lot of money tonight. Hopefully it stays that way. How was your shoot?"

"It was fun. Just long and tiring. I'm so ready to go to bed." She said while pulling me closer to her body. Kissing me deeply, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I knew what she wanted but I just didn't have it in me to give it to her. I unwrapped her from around me, stepping back.

"What's wrong?" She questioned with a confused face.

"I'm just tired. Got a lot on my mind with the club." I answered.

"Well let me help you ease your mind." She said while pushing me back on to the couch. She dropped to her knees in front of me. She pulled down my grey joggers and wrapped her manicured hand around my length. She put me into her mouth, licking and slurping me trying to get me up. It was working. Shayla stroked me while bobbing her head back and forth.

"Damn baby. That's good." I said putting my hand on the back of her head watching her work. Shayla had amazing head game. She was real freaky with it. I loved sloppy head.

I wonder if Ashton was good at this.

My imagination was running wild. I kept picturing Ashton is the place of Shayla. That image alone damn near made me cum.

Shayla gripped the bottom of my shaft, making me groan in pleasure. She ran her tongue for the base of my dick to the very top. Precum was leaking out of me and Shayla was licking it up like it was the best thing she ever tasted. She began to stroke and suck me again. My toes were curling. I was so close to cumming.

"Yeah baby. Suck my shit." She relaxed her jaw and took all of me down her throat. That took me over the edge. I was cumming so hard, I thought I was gonna go blind. She swallowed every drop. She stood up, licking her lips.

"You sure you don't wanna take this into the bedroom?" She asked me, while stripping out of clothes, exposing her great body. But it just wasn't doing it for me. Ashton's body held way more curves that I could grip and pound on.

"Nah baby. I'm good. Thanks for the stress reliever though." I responded. She sucked her teeth.

"What the fuck Marcus? I can't even get mine?" She looked at me like I had two heads.

"I'm sorry Shay. I told you I wasn't feeling it tonight. You took it upon yourself to do what you do. I appreciate it baby. I'm just too tired to put in any work."

Even though Shayla give some bomb head, she had some wack pussy. And was lazy with it. I had to plead her to ride me or do anything else other than lay on her back. I ain't mind putting in some work but at times I didn't want to do everything. And tonight was that time. I feel bad though. Because if I hadn't fucked Ashton sexy ass, Shayla would have been getting that work.

"Whatever Marcus." She stormed away, heading to our bedroom. I shook my head and followed behind her.

She was in the en suite of our bedroom. She was getting ready to step in the shower when I grabbed her arm and pulled her against me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Babe don't even trip. You know I got you. I'm just real drained and I need to rest. I'll definitely make it up to you." I said was rubbing her ass.

"Mmmmm...I'm gonna hold you to it Marcus. I need some of this dick." She said while her hand brushed against my manhood.

"I bet you will." I kissed her and then left out the bathroom to let her handle her hygiene. I got into our California king sized bed and tried to go to sleep. But the guilt of my actions was causing me to toss and turn.

Damn. I fucked up big time. I can't do that again. I gotta stay away from Ashton.