Part 23

***WARNING: GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT***

(18+ Content)

Yes, you read that correctly...

It's the scene we've all been waiting for...

If you do NOT want to read the graphic sexual content, I will put a "***" warning sign before the scene and then another "***" when the scene is finished.

Happy Reading!

Part 23:

Dean was still struggling in Yuri's grasp as we made our way back to Alberta's office. Thankfully it wasn't too far from where we had left Rose and the others.

The warm air of the Guardian Headquarters welcomed us as we navigated our way down the hall. I couldn't help the grin that tugged at the corner of my mouth as I thought of the way she had fought today.

Effortlessly, as if she had been fighting like that her entire life. She moved like a true Guardian. And the look of astonishment on Yuri's face when he realized the same thing made me smile. I knew he had never seen a Novice move the way she did today.

I knew because I had never seen a Novice move like that.

As Yuri placed--a now blubbering--Dean into one of the old creaky chairs, Alberta looked up from her stack of papers and sighed. "What is it, gentlemen?"

Yuri cleared his throat and tapped Dean on the shoulder. "You want to tell her what happened? Or should I?"

Dean looked down at his hands folding nervously over each other in his lap. When he stayed quiet, Yuri sighed and gestured to the boy. "He was intoxicated during his field experience."

Alberta sat back in her chair. Her cool gaze never leaving Dean's now red face. She tapped her neatly trimmed nails on her desk as she continued to stare at Dean. No doubt wondering if she should punish or expel him. With so few Guardians in the world, expelling one before they graduate over something like this sometimes wasn't the best decision.

Slowly, Dean looked up and met Alberta's stare. "It's--it's Sunday, our day off. I wouldn't of been drinking if I had known there was going to be a pop-quiz."

He had the nerve to look back at Jean at the last part.

Alberta leaned over her desk and closer to Dean. To my surprise, the boy flinched but held her stare. "In the real world, you don't get a day off. Always expect the unexpected, that is what we have been drilling into your head since you were five."

This time, Dean cowered back into his chair. 

Some inner-part of me flinched at her tone as well. It had been a long time since I had witnessed one of Alberta's lectures. She was gentle but had that way of hers that made you feel like an ant. It was the reason Guardians had so much respect for her. 

"You're lucky we are in desperate need of Guardians, otherwise I would have completely failed your Field Experience and sent you on your way out of the Academy for such recklessness." 

Dean sagged with relief. "Thank you, Guardian Petrov."

"I wouldn't thank me just yet." Alberta said as she sat back in her chair.

Dean stiffened as he waited for his punishment. "Only because I need more Guardians on the field, I am assigning you to community service and extra training sessions for your lack of discipline."

Dean sat upright then. "What? For how long?"

Alberta looked bored as she said cooly, "For as long as I think you need it."