vi

❝ the one where the boys feel bad ❞
_____________________________

JONAH !
_____________________________

JONAH !_____________________________

|☕︎|

"OKAY CAN SOMEONE please explain to me what that was in first period?" Daniel asked as he took his tray in hands.

Jonah shrugged. And instead of answering- he walked over to take a seat at his usual table, together with his friends during their shared break.

Zach put his phone away, his eyebrows furrowed. "What happened in first period?"

Jonah took a sip of his drink, shrugging yet again. "Daniel, Corbyn and I had our first philosophy class with Vanessa." He tilted his head towards The Plastics' table before continuing. "And Vanessa wasn't paying attention, but texting on her phone- like we already said in the groupchat."

"Not very surprising." Daniel laughed, Corbyn and Jonah joining.

"Anyways," Corbyn continued. "our professor caught her and asked her a question out of the lesson."

"And what did she do?" Zach sat up, curiously. "Did she give an 'innocent' smile and then the teacher let her go without a warning or anything?" He rolled his eyes.

"No, she gave an answer," Jonah told the table, nodding a bit. "and it was surprisingly pretty good."

Jack and Zach looked over at each other, confusion written on their face  before Jack decided to speak. "Wait, seriously?"

Jonah and Corbyn nodded.

"Yup." Daniel let out. "I don't know how she did it though."

"She actually had her own voice for a few minutes." Corbyn chuckled, shaking his head when he saw Ashley throwing her hands in the air while talking.

The five boys watched Ashley ramble on and on while Vanessa stayed silent and went on her phone, instead of paying attention- intensely- like Paris did.

Jonah sighed, shaking his head lightly. "Don't get used to it. Vanessa is just a doll with no voice or opinion."

Zach rolled his eyes. "How will she end up after college? Besides taking over her parents' company." He wondered.

Most of them shrugged.

"I think she'll be shopping all day, and that her children will become the mini version of her." Daniel guessed, earning a nod from Zach.