I thought for a second and took off my phone from my pocket.

« what are you doing, princess? »

I texted her.

But she didn't replied.

I then dialed her number and with in second ring she lifted the call.

" Hello.. " she said and my heart raced when I heard her voice.

I cleared my throat.

" Hello, Steve.. Are you there? " she asked me.

" Where are you know?, can't you lift the call quickly.. What are doing without replying my message... What are you thinking about yourself..!?" I yelled at her for fun and just joking.

" I..I. " she tried to reply.

" What are you doing without lifting my call? " I again yelled at her.

This is time I heard a sound.

It's undefined.

" I am sorry, Mama asked me to join them for shopping.. And I am just waiting for them, so I am unable to check my phone... I am really sorry " she apologized me.

I maintained silence for few seconds and boosted out my laugh.

I know that she heard my laugh.

" Seriously, Are you laughing? " she asked me.

I didn't replied anything and I know that I checked her temper before a minute.

" You are insane... I am really afraid of your words, Steve.. " she yelled at me seriously.

" Hey, I am sorry.. I am just tried to get relief from my stress.. So, I just did that... " I apologized for what I did before.

But she maintained silence which killed me so hardly.

" I am sorry, princess " I again apologized.

She kept quiet for a second and " It's okay " she forgiven me.

I laughed in myself.

" Did you finished your lunch? " she asked me.

" Not yet, me and Kevin have to go.. What about you? " I replied.

" We planned to complete it now and I am waiting for them in the mall... What do you think about joining us for lunch! " does she offering me to join them for lunch or for shopping!

" And Lisa almost convinced Kevin, he is now walking towards me along with them " she said and they reached her.

" Okay, I will be there in 10 minutes " I replied by seizing the call.

I took my car keys from the drawer and quickly reached out of my company.

I don't know why I am feeling so happy.

But I have a surprise for her as a Christmas present.

Within 10 minutes.. I reached the mall and walked in by parking the car where I observed Kevin's along with me.