(Escort her to my room please)

"Falak me apkey saath ana chahti hu" I said hoping my wish would be accepted.

(Falak I want to go with you)

"Acha chaliye filhal aap mere kamre me ajaye..Bano aap inka saman bhaijaan ke kamre me lejayein aur 2cup chai bhijwadein..shukriya" Falak instructed.

(Ok come, for now let's go my room..Bano please get her luggage delivered to Bhaijaans room and have someone send us 2 cups of tea please..thank you)

Falak's POV

I was disgusted by what had happened, her own family, her relatives threw such taunting words at her. I understood her mother had done this for the sake of saving her daughters dignity but seriously how could they!

From what I saw her family clearly believed that bhaijaan had done something wrong with her, how could they send her of permanently with a man they thought wronged her? do they not care about their own daughter at all?

Maybe this was all destiny and of course he (Allah SWT) is the best planner. I had always pestered bhaijaan to get married but he always declined..god knows why. Maybe I should be thankful that I finally get to see my brother getting a family.

I have been engaged for a year with Ashar Malik. The thought of leaving bhaijaan had always me feel bad, but the thought that he'd have no one once I'm gone felt worse. This is why I always wanted him to get married, maybe Allah (SWT) has answered my prayers.

I saw Qirat's hesitance of accepting the situation as she didn't want to go to bhaijaan's room. But to what I think the faster she acknowledges the relationship the easier it would be for her and bhaijaan.

I took her to my room for now to comfort her..being a girl I can understand this is every girls worse nightmare. I sat her down on my bed and Bano bought us tea. Handing her one cup I began drinking from the other.

She was stiff and was quite..she looked zoned out somewhere. "Chai thandi hojaygi" I say breaking her trance and she dropped the cup with the tea spilling over the bed.

(The tea will go cold)

"I'm so sorry..I uh..I'm sorry..let me clean this" she said and began looking around for something to clear the mess with.

"shshshs..its ok..aap yeh choriye..mujhey apsey baat karni hai" I said to her.

(leave it..I want to talk to you)

"Ji" she said for me to continue.

(Yes)

The bed was soaked with tea so I took her to the couch near my window and seated her.

"Nikah ek bohat hi pakeeza rishta baand deta hay..me jaanti hu apki jin halaton me shaadi hui yeh sab qabool karna bohat mushkil hay lekin jitni jaldi aap is rishtey ki aadi hojayen aap ke liye utni asaani hogi...aur wesai bi me apney bhaijaan ko jaanti hu woh esa kuch nahi karenge jisey apko kaufzada hona chahiye...Meh chahti hoon ap dono kush rahein." I said trying to let her give this relation a chance.

(Marriage is a sacred bond..I understand the circumstances you got married in..makes it hard to accept this marriage..however I believe the fasted you accept and adapt to this happening the easier life would be for you..and I know my brother he won't do anything you should be worried about..I hope you both live happily)

She nodded in agreement and bowed her head down not meeting my gaze...maybe I came off too serious, so to ease the tension I spoke again "Aur wesai bhi mere barey armaan hein ke meri bhi bhabi hon koi..toh apki kushnaseebi hay ke apko meri bhabi banney ka sharf hasil hua hay...warna kasm se nandein toh bohat zehareeli hoti hein..dramo me mene yahi dekha hay".

(And anyways I really wished to have a sister-in-law..so you are lucky.lucky that you have me as a si-in-law or trust me i've heard sis-in-laws are so evil..I saw in dramas)

This caused her to laugh a little and look up to me. I sat beside her and hugged her tightly. We then began talking to each other as if we were long lost friends we were talking about random things mostly about the T.V show FRIENDS, where she complimented it and I argued it was overrated. During our chattering we also came to an agreement that I could call her Bhabi, she was visually uncomfortable of being called so. Maybe because I was older (oh gosh I just realised bhaijaan is about 10years older then her..wouldn't be too bad i guess, my parents had that much age difference too) or maybe because she still hasn't admit to this relation..but seeing my happiness in the agreement she agreed that it would be fine for me to call her bhabi. Gosh I love her already..I always wanted to have a bhabi and call her bhabi too.

A couple of hours had passed and I could tell she was trying to prolong her stay in my room. I understand her but I think its better for her to go to bhaijaan's room, her room.

"Bhabi raat kaafi hogayi hay..chalye me apko apke kamre thaq choryaon ..ahb sone ki karni chahiye humein" I said and i could see she wasn't too pleased with it but nonetheless she agreed nodding in understanding of me being sleepy.

(Bhabi it's getting late..let me escort you to your room..we should get to sleep now)

I walked her to her room and left her to the door.

Qirat's POV

Falak is a great person but I can't help but cringe whenever she calls me bhabi. Is it that easy for everyone to just act normal about the situation?
I've been married of to man who I don't even know..and the much I do know doesn't fall in my favour too; he's definitely much older than me, he seems to have that threatening aura and for god sakes he was my kidnapper!

I never thought I'd be this helpless..here I am standing at HIS door, not knowing what is waiting for me on the other side of this door. Taking a deep breath I knock on the door but hear no response. But then again the knock was so light I barley heard it...mustering up my courage I knock again, this time a little louder "Ajao" came his monotonous response from the other side of the door.

(Come in)

I gulped and turned the knob of the door opening it. He was sat on the bed looking at some file. Seeing me enter he turned his gaze to me, but just for a millisecond and then lowered his gaze again.

He cleared his throat initiating he was going to say something. I turned to him giving him attention.

"Aap umm..betyeh" he said hinting towards the bed but his voice seemed a little softer. But why? I don't want go near him...

(You umm..have a seat)

Staying in my place I just look here and there thinking what to say...wth shall i say? this entire scenario is so awkward!! Giving up I just walk towards him and stop at a distant.

And he continues to speak "Yh woh Bano ne kaha tha... deyte hein kuch" he said whilst handing me a blue velvet box, looked like a jewellery box of some kind.

(This..um Bano said Im supposed to give this kind of thing)

"Mujhy ap se sirf ek cheez chahiye..aur woh hy talaq!"

(I only want one thing from you ..that is divorce)