We didn't pack our clothes in a suitcase since we'd only be gone for a day. We just packed our clothes in a small bag instead. "Ok girls me and daddy are about to leave give me hugs and kisses" Hanna said as I walked back in the house. "I love you guys and be good for grandpa" she said as they hugged. I kissed the boys cheek and told them I loved them while the girls hugged them we switched and did the same thing. "Alright dad call me if you need anything" I said. "Alright son bye Hanna" he said. "Bye" she said back as she grabbed her phone and purse.

We stopped at the store when we were close to the house I rented to get some food and snacks.
It was around 6:30 when we got to the house so after we put the groceries up I got started on dinner. "What are you making for dinner" Hanna asked me as she sat at the island and watched me get dinner started. "Your favorite" I said. "Which is" she asked smiling. "Fettuccine Alfredo" I said. "Yummy" she said. "Is there anything I can help you with" she asked. "Can you put the garlic bread in the oven" I asked her. "Yep" she said getting up and putting the garlic bread on a pan and putting it in the oven.

When dinner was done I set up the table with roses and candles and wine. "Dinner is served" I said as I sat our plates on the table and sat across from her. "Looks Good babe" she said. "Thank you. How's it taste" I said. "It taste amazing" she said. "I knew it would tour husband can cook" I said smiling. "Is glad you can cause I can't" she said. "Oh I know that" I said. "I missed wine" Hanna said taking a sip of her drink. "I don't know if I couldn't drink alcohol for nine months. I'm not an alcoholic but I need some every once in a while" I said. "Yeah I feel the same way" she said. We made small talk while we eat about the kids, work, the future.

So what's our plans now" she asked. "I was thinking we get in the pool I want to talk to you about something" I said. "In the pool? why can't we just talk about it right now" she asked. "You'll see when we get in the pool" I said. "Ok" she said. "What bathing suit did you bring" I asked. "The black one piece" she said. "I thought so" I said. "Why'd you ask" she said. "I got in your clothes and picked one I want you to wear" I said. "Why didn't you just say I want you to bring this" she asked. "Because you wouldn't wear it if I did" I said. "And what makes you think I'll wear it now" she said with her arms across her chest. "It's apart of my plan for when we get in the pool" I said. "If you say so" she said.

I had changed into my swim trunks and went downstairs to wait on Hanna. "Babe you look beautiful" I said as Hanna walked downstairs in her bikini. "I disagree" she said. "Come on let's get in the pool" I said. Hanna sat on the edge and put her feet in. "Oh I forgot towels. want anything" I asked. "Can you bring me some water" she asked.

"Is the water cold" I asked her when I came back. "At first it was but not anymore" she said. "Thank you" she said as I handed her her water. I got all the way in the pool instead of just putting my feet in. I swam up to her and stood across from her. "Waters nice" she said. "Yeah it is you want to get in" I asked. She scooted forward a little bit and hopped in the water. "The reason I wanted you to wear this bathing suit is because I know since after you had the boys your body changed and you don't like it but I want you to know I love your body and I love you" I said. "I don't care if you were 100 pounds or 500 pounds I'm still going to love you. Don't ever think I would hate your body or stop loving you ok" I said. "Ok and I'm sorry I've been acting like that I'm just insecure  but I never thought you stopped loving me I just thought you didn't like my body either so I tried to not let you see it" she said. "Well I do. I love everything about you" I said. "Your beautiful face" I said before I kissed her cheek. "Those nice plump lips" I said before I kissed her lips. "And of course this amazing body" I said. "I love you so so much" she said before she wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped mine around her waist. "I love you too" I said.

We talked and splashed each other with water just having a good time. For dessert we ate strawberries and whipped cream in the pool. "Babe" Hanna said while I was kissing her neck. "Babe" Hanna said laughing. "Yes honey" I said pulling away form her neck. "Maybe we should take this upstairs" she said smiling. "I like the way you think my love" I said. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and carried her upstairs to the bathroom. "I thought we were going to the bedroom" she said as I sat her on the bathroom sink. "We gotta wash this chlorine off us" I said as I turned on the shower. I took off my wet swim trunks as Hanna hopped off the counter and took her bathing suit off.

After washing each other up and making love in the shower, we changed into our pajamas and turned on a movie. "Thank you hanna for giving me everything I could've asked for. An amazing wife and 4 beautiful kids" I said. "Your welcome and thank you for showing me what a great father and husband looks like. I love you" she said. "I love you too" I said before we kissed. "I'm so glad I went to the club that night 3 years ago" I said. "And why is that" Hanna asked. "Because I met the love of my life at a club".

The end. I will be making a second book. Thank you everyone for voting and commenting and taking time out of your day to read this book.