One year anniversary part 2

When I woke up i notice luke wasn't in bed. I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth then went downstairs and saw luke in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He was turned around by the stove so I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his back. "Good morning" I said. "Morning" he said before he turned around and kissed me. "What are you making" I asked. "Pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, toast, and biscuits" luke said. "Why so much food" I asked. " I don't know" he said trying to think why he made more than we needed. "Well it smells delicious" I said kissing him on the cheek. I went upstairs to wake kayla up so she wouldn't wake up scared being in a different room. "Kayla it's time to get up" I said rubbing her back so she's wake up. "Hi" I said after I saw her open her eyes. She was not a morning person so I always had to have something for when she woke up so she wouldn't be cranky. I helped her out the bed and we went to the bathroom in the guest room and she brushed her teeth and used the bathroom. I wiped her face with a wash cloth then picked her up and took her downstairs. I sat her down on the bar stool in the kitchen. "Good morning kayla" luke said. "Morning" she said in a tired voice. I grabbed her tablet out her bag and let her play games until breakfast was ready. We ate breakfast then I went upstairs to Give kayla a bath. "I'll be right back" I told kayla. I walked into Luke's room and heard the shower running. "Hey babe where are the towels at?" I asked. "In the closest in the hallway" he said. "Ok" I said before I shut the door to the bathroom in his room and went in the hallway to find the towels.

After Kayla got dressed We went downstairs to say goodbye to luke. "Hey Were getting ready to leave" I said walking up to luke. "Ok are we still on for later" luke asked. "Yea just text me the details later" I said then told kayla to come give luke a hug. She ran over and jumped into luke arms. "Bye sweetheart" luke said after he kissed her cheek. "Bye" she said. I put kayla in her car seat in the back while luke put the bags in the trunk. Even though they weren't that big. I started the car and rolled down the window. "Ok I'll see you later" I said. "Ok be safe" luke said before he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

It was around 2pm when we got home. Luke texted me that he'd pick me up at 8 and cook me dinner at his house. At 6:30 I took kayla over my moms then went back home to get ready. I put on a red dress that fit my body well and curled my hair. There was a knock on the door and I opened to find luke at the door in an all black suit with roses in his hand. "You look beautiful" luke said. "Thank you, you look very handsome yourself" I said. "These are for you" luke said handing me the roses. I grabbed the roses and put them in a vase with some water. I grabbed my purse with everything I needed in it and shut the front door and locked it. There was a limo outside and Luke opened the door for me and the driver drove us to his house.

Luke's pov
When we got to my house Hanna noticed candles and roses at the dining table. "This is beautiful you did all of this" She asked. "Yes I did" i said. "You didn't have to do all of this" she said after she gave me a hug. "It's our one year anniversary" I said. "Come have a seat I cooked the food earlier I just have to heat it up then we can eat" I told her. She sat down and I poured both of us some wine. I heated up the food and put it on plates. "Dinner is served" I said as I put the plates on the table and sat down. "This food is delicious I knew you could cook but I didn't know it was this good" she said. "Well thank you" I said. "I didn't know if we were doing gifts or not but I got you one" she said before she got up and got something out of her purse. She handed me a box and told me to open it. I opened it and it was a watch with my name on it. "Thank you I love it" I said smiling. "Your welcome" she said. "I feel bad I didn't get you anything I didn't know we were doing gifts" I told her. "Cooking me dinner is my gift because you didn't have to do this you chose too" she said.

After dinner we went upstairs to my room because we decided to watch a movie and cuddle. "I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick" Hanna said when we got in my room. I changed out of my suit into some sweat pants then laid in bed. "Happy one year anniversary" Hanna said. I looked over and saw Hanna standing at the bathroom door in black lace lingerie. "What are you doing" I asked. "Giving you another present"she said. "Come here" I said. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. We started making out. "You look amazing in this but you'd look a lot better with it off" I told her. "Than take it off of me" she said in my ear. I unhooked her bra and massaged her breast. I left hickeys on her neck and chest even though I knew she'd be mad tomorrow. "I want to try something new" Hanna said. "What are you trying to do" I asked. "I want to ride you" she said. "Ok" I said. I took my shorts and boxers off while Hanna took her panties off. "Let's try it" I said. She straddled me and put the tip inside her. She moaned as she went up and down my length. "You feel so good" I told her. After we both finished we changed positions and went again. We were up all night doing it and it was amazing. Best ending to our one year anniversary.