"Please survive Y/n please!" Jungkook said gripping on his hair as Eiyjille tries to calm him down "My Baby girl..." Sejin said as he looked at your door "She wont leave us right?" Jimin said as he cried in Taehyungs arms.

"She wont. Shes strong" Namjoon said knowing you. The door of you room opens. The doctors walk out and the nurse. Everyone look at the doctor who was left.

"I have bad news and good news. Which on would you want to go first?" The doctor ask "Good news sir" Hoseok replied "Good news is She is awake!" He said cheerfully "Bad news is.....We almost lost her and She wont talk. So i hope one of you can get her to talk" He said before walking off. Yeonjun walks in. You were laying down staring at the ceiling..

"Y/n?" Lisa called out but nothing "Y/n...please talk to us" Jin said worried for you.

"Y/n?" Yeonjun said you sit up and leaning on the beds head board. You stare at them deeply. You look away looking out the window beside you. It was silent none of you dared to speak.

"I saw all of you crying for me....crying because Im dead" You said looking at them "It was painful to see you all cry but I was pain more seeing you cry Yeonjun....." You said to him. He started to cry. He runned to you and hugged you. You smiled and hug him back.

"I thought I lose you" He said and you chuckled. He let go of you and cupped your face.

"I dont want to lose you ever. I love you okay" He said you giggle "I know....I love you too" You said as he smiled. He intertwined hands with you and kissed a ring. The ring you notice that was on your hand the moment you woke up.

"I love you....will you be mine?" He ask you "Yes I would be yours" You said pecking his lips making him smile "Y/n...." You look behind to your brothers.

"We are sorry...." They said in unison "I know protecting me is your number ine priority. No matter how much I grow up. I will always be your baby sister" You said as they smiled "Figures- Nothing will go further then kissing young man!" Jin pointed to Yeonjun "Take care of her" Yoongi said to Yeonjun "Im sorry to the both of you.... I just never want to happened what happened back then. I just hate seeing Y/n grow up knowing...She was alway there for me making me laugh and smile. So yeah" He said.

"Its fine hyung...Im sorry for being rude last night. It wasnt right for me to do that knowing you are just protecting her" Yeonjun said but that tension was cut off.

"The Princess was now rescues from the 7 Evil Dwarves by her Prince Charming" Lisa winked at you "Dwarves!?" The boys yelled in unison "Ahhh....You guys are marrying each other when your 20 and 21" The adults said.

"Ah really!?" Yeonjun said smiling "Nothing more then kissing Mr" Taehyun said as everyone started to laugh.

●●●

Everything was perfect. Your life was perfect. You have a man who will love you for who you are with all his heart. That man was Choi Yeonjun. He would make you smile, laugh and flustered. He never failed to show how much he cared for you and loved you. He was so boyfriend material. You love him for him.

Soon enough your brothers got comfortable with Yeonjun. They would hang out as you hang out with Lisa and Eiyjille. Your brothers tell you how much they like yeonjun but they always remind him of what not to do. What do you expect they are overprotective of you.

Life has never been better. Ever since Yeonjun entered your life. Your life went through a rocky road but in the end it got to its destination. Your brothers were still Overprotective but now thet have learned that you will grow up and never be that little girl but you always remind them. No matter how much you grow. You will always be there baby and little sister.

Even if they accept a boy to be in your life.

They will always be Overprotective over you but No matter how Overprotective they are. You love them because they love you and care for you alot.

THE END Of BOOK 1

OverProtective | Choi Yeonjun