Vishal Caught Karan! Part 30

Começar do início

[Karan then snooped inside the house and he goes downstairs

[Karan then snooped inside the house and he goes downstairs... There a camera that caught him in action going downstairs... Then Vishal bodyguard inform him... Vishal in his room packing his banck he decided to go to New Delhi after he received a call from Veer that Mr Anurag Dhawan wants to meet him...]

Downstairs room...
[Karan open the door...]
Karan - The door were unlock... Why?
[Tge he enter the room he saw Ravi and his wife that look weak...]
Karan - Bhaiyya! Bhabhi!
Ravi - Karan? How did you come here?
Karan - I was searching for you all everywhere I come to your house on my holiday when I was in college and I didn't found you only some letters and email that coming from you...
Ravi - I never sent some email or letter Karan... It was him Karan, Vishal! He killed my son when Vasundhara were explode in car with Harsh! My son is also in the car...
Karan - What!
Ravi - Yes... Look at your bhabhi... She didn't want to eat much and in this past 3 years she's being the worst one... She keeps calling our son name... And crying silently and also didn't had any mood to eat food or drinks..
Karan - Bhabhi! Bhabhi it's me Karan... Bhabhi...
Ravi - She didn't respond right... I hate Vishal I will makes him pay for everything...
Karan - Now just only both of us left...
Ravi - What do you mean Karan? Where is Vivek?
Karan - Vivek try to sold Ishani a few years after he took her...
Ravi - What!
Karan - Yes now he and his wife both were in jail! And Ishani is married now... Towards one of the famous and a handsome man in the city also a successful person in business fields... Name is Navratan Singh... And Anika were with the famous businessman in Asia also in India now... The Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Gauri with his brother Omkara Singh Oberoi... But Anika and Gauri didn't married yet... Anika just engaged with him and Gauri in relationships with his partner too...
Ravi - Wow... So many things that I miss... I just want to meet them...
Karan - Now we need to go out Ravi bhaiyya... Come...
[A man come inside with his bodyguard...]
Man - Not so fast!
Karan - Vishal!
Vishal - I think you didn't had any experience to snuck in someone mansion before... CCTV camera... Lack of security... Don't you think it's weird...
Karan - Damn!
Ravi - Don't you dare do something to Karan! Enough of your taunting and torture us here don't make him involved in this too!
Vishal - I had to you all didn't know how bad I am when it's comes to my good reputation that I need to protect in business fields...
Karan - Go to hell with your reputation! Because of you my niece didn't feels their parents love... And lost their parents!
Vishal - It's happened beyond my will! Vasundhara is the love of my life! I love her more then that Harsh! You all choose and accept Harsh as her husband and married them why? 5 months after I come back to India back she already married towards him!
Karan - She didn't love you Vishal! She loves Harsh more then you... You were just her friends! Not more then that...
Vishal - No! We already promised to each other and I comeback to fulfill my promise to her but you all!
Ravi - That's why all of this happen right! Then you were the one that put an explosion on Harsh car that had my son in the car then when they were inside the car you had explode the car right away!
Vishal - I didn't done that! I don't kill her!
Ravi - Yes you do the remote in your hands!
Vishal - That's wasn't it! Security tight Karan next to them too...
Karan - Wait let me go! Vishal!
[A few minutes later Karan were tight with Ravi and he walks towards the door with other security...]
Karan - Mark my words Vishal! I will pay for everything that you had done to us! Mark my words! Vishal!
[Then Vishal leave from there...]
Vishal - I want to go to airport my luggage is in the car right?
Man - Yes sir....
Vishal - Hold them! I will be back 2 weeks later... Give food to them 4 times everyday... And as usual let them be together inside... Don't let them out!
Man - Okay boss!
[Then Vishal leave to airport...]