Chapter 11

S

I had just made it worse. Everything was getting out of control. The ignoring was over. Now we were yelling at each other regularly. Until I would make her cry. Every single time I would make her cry. The guys didn't know what to do anymore and neither did I.

It was one time were we were alone. The boys left, because they couldn't take our yelling anymore. Kirstie would be getting married in a month. She was sitting on a couch in a little room at the studio. She was crying. I was standing with my back to her, facing the wall and pinching the bridge of my nose.

“I love you, Avi...”, she whispered, her voice shaking.

“WHAT?”, I turned around to look at her, not believing what she just said.

“I... I love you... that's the problem.”, she started crying again.

“Wait, wait...”, I knelled in front of her on the floor, taking her wrists to remove her hands from her face. “What is going on?”, I asked.

“I've had feelings for you for a long time. But it could ruin our carriers. I mean it is right now...”, I didn't know what to say. This was too much to take for me right now. I wrapped her in a hug.

“I thought you hated me...”, I whispered.

“I did... at first. I thought hating you, would make the feelings go away... but it didn't. I'm sorry, Avi.”

I did the first thing that came to my mind. I kissed her. She immediately wrapped her arms around me neck.

“I missed this. I missed you.”, I whispered. Missing is an understatement. I CRAVED her.

Well, what can I say... we got carried away.

“Shh... Kirstie. We have to be quiet.”, I whispered. I covered her mouth with my hand. Her moans were muffled. I took my hand away and planted a kiss on her lips. I had trouble keeping quiet myself. I had craved her touch. Her lips. Her moans. I had craved the sensational feeling I had when I was making her feel pleasure. I had craved the pleasure my body experienced.

She reached to the side and took a pillow from the couch we were on right now. She stuffed the pillow in her mouth to muffle her scream as she reached her high. I was biting me fist to keep quiet, as I released.

I rested me head on her shoulder, trying to even out my breath.

Suddenly I realized I had just slept with her. I jumped up and looked at her in shock. She had the same expression on her face.

“Oh my gosh!”, I said.

“What just happened?”, Kirstie asked.

“Something terrible. Kirstie you are getting married. I... I'm so sorry.”, we both started putting our clothes back on.

“I cheated on my fiance...”, she whispered. I went over to her and kissed her sweetly. One last time.

“I'm sorry. This didn't happen. Get married, Kirstie. Be happy...”, I whispered tears in my eyes. I had to finally let go. This is... this just can't be. Kirstie is engaged. I wrapped her in a hug. We were both crying.

“Okay...”, she whispered, her voice shaking.

The door opened and Mitch, Scott and Kevin walked in. They stopped and stared at us. That was probably not what they expected to see. They expected us to hate each other, not hug and cry together.

“What happened?”, Scott asked. Kirstie let go and looked at them, her tears started streaming down her face even faster and so did mine.

“Not what I expected...”, Mitch said, wide eyed.

I kissed Kirstie on the crown of her head and wrapped her in my arms again, as she started sobbing.

“I'm so sorry...I love you...”, I whispered so only she could hear it. I totally confused her. She loved Jeremy... but also me. One of us had to lose. It was me. She would get married and be happy with him. Maybe someday I will get married too... you never know what the future holds.

“Okay?”, I asked and wiped her tears from her cheeks with my thumbs. She nodded slightly.

A/N: Hi... ehm... I kinda just want to get this over with so I'm gonna upload this today and then there is only two more chapters to come. Cu later! Bye.

Love you guys! -Anna