Chapter 7

S

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was pretty confused., because of the fact that Kirstie was lying on my chest and we were both naked. But as my mind woke up as well, instead of just my body, I remembered. Instead of movie and pizza, there had been moaning and sweat. Kirstie was sleeping peacefully on my chest. Her moth opened and her warm breath tickled on my skin. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

I woke up to Kirstie moving. I looked down and saw her looking up at me.

“Hey...”, I whispered.

“Hi...”, she smiled. I stroked some of her hair back and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“I missed this...”, she sighed.

“What?”

“This...”, She started drawing circles on my skin and kissed my chest “and last night... I haven't had sex in more than a year.”

“Seriously? No one night stand? No nothing?”, after her behavior last night that is surprising.

“No”, she laid her head back down on my chest “Not that I don't have fun on my own, but... that's not the same.”, she said.

“Wow...”

“Surprised?”, she laughed.

“A little bit.”, I chuckled.

“Well, what about you... womanizer.”

“Uh... a one night stand here and there...”, I shrugged.

“Hm...”

“Really? I'm your first in like a year?”

“Yes...”, she said.

“Then... maybe we should catch up on that... don't you think?”

“Hm... you are not wrong...”, she smirked and moved up to straddle me. She leaned down and kissed me. I decided to let her take the lead and just enjoy it. She broke the kiss and sat up. I admired her for a second and let my hand stroke the soft skin of her boobs. She started rocking her hips a bit. My hands went to her butt and stayed there, while I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. She used her hand to stroke me. She rolled a condom on me with her mouth!! SKILLS! Then she lowered herself on me.

I opened my eyes to look at her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth opened, her head tilted back and her back was arched. My hands traveled up and down her sides. I sat up and turned a little so I was leaning back and had her on my lab. Our lips met and we kissed with full passion. She moved up and down slowly, but fastened her pace. My grip around her hips tightened and our breaths were hot and gaspy. She breathed little quiet moans in my ear. I wrapped my arms around her back and lowered her on the couch. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her breath stropped for a second.

“You okay?”, I asked, breathing heavily.

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes...”, she answered breathing just as heavily. She pulled my head down and kissed me. I started my slow pace in the rhythm of our kissing. We broke apart, but our foreheads stayed connected. I stroked some hair out of her face and kissed down her neck. Her breathing and moaning got louder and faster. She's more the quiet one. I do like it when a women shows her joy, but it can turn into too much VERY FAST. Kirstie is quiet but also loud. It's just the sexiest thing ever. I can't believe I'm the first to hear and experience this in a year... I feel kind of honored actually.

She dragged her fingernails down my shoulders and back, breaking skin.

“Don't stop!”, she moaned. Well I certainly didn't plan to.

“Holy shit!”, she exclaimed as she reached her climax. Her leg muscled flexed around my waist and damn she had strong legs! I followed close after with a deep loud grunt...

I was in my bedroom in my boxer and my phone in my hand. Kirstie was in the shower. I had a couple of texts from Scott, Mitch and Kevin, all asking how Kirstie is and why I'm not answering .

“I was busy guys”, I whispered to myself, chuckling. I didn't answer them though. I put my phone away.

“Aviii?”, Kirstie asked from the bathroom.

“Yeah?”

“Can you give me something to wear?”, Oh right. She has no clothes.

“Yeah sure. One second...”, I went to my closet and took a shirt and shorts. I opened the door and looked at Kirstie, wrapped in a towel.

“Here you go...”, I said and handed her the clothes.

“Thank you”, she smiled and took them “You can go take a shower now.”

“Okay”, I got rid of my boxer and jumped into the shower. I could see Kirstie put on the clothes through the glass door. She started blow drying her hair. As I came out of the shower her hair was almost completely dry. I wrapped a towel around my waist and kissed her cheek. She giggled and kept blow drying her hair. I went out of the bathroom to my closet. I heard her turning off the blow dryer and opening the door. I concentrated on my clothes when I felt her hands travel up my back, followed by a track of kisses. I turned around and placed my hands on her hips. She looked gorgeous in my clothes. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her. Her lips were as soft and warm as always.

“What should we do today?”, I asked her.

“What about...”, she started the sentence and ended it by kissing my chest, running her hands up and down.

“Hm... that sounds like a plan. But I need to eat something... I'm starving!”

“Okay...”, she frowned and kissed me one last time. “Put on some clothes big boy...”, she said slapping my chest and walking out the room.

A/N: Hallöööööchen! No more school this year! And I'm already done with my christmas shopping. I can relax now. I hope you guys have wonderful hollidays! Don't forget to listen to That's Christmas To Me. See you next Wednesday!

Love you guys! -Anna