CΉΛPƬΣЯ ПIПΣ

Start from the beginning

I looked at her confused, picking up my bag from the corner of the room, I walked back over for her to explain. "You're coming over to my house, I've got some things I would like to show you." I nodded my head and we started our way out of the door. I locked it behind me and glanced at Alice who was waiting by her car for me. When I saw her car I whistled, sure my parents had money, but they would never buy me a car like what her parents have.

I got into the passenger's seat and placed my bag in front of me. Alice got into the driver's seat and started her way to school, she was going down the roads with such speed I could've sworn my heart stopped a couple of times. We got into the school's parking lot in no time, my heart racing from the intense speed from earlier.

Alice looked over at me, a wicked grin eating her lips. "How was that?" She ask excitedly, she moved her hand from the steering wheel and held me on the console. "Alice... you are... insane sometimes... but holy shit was that awesome," I said out of breath, gripping her hand as I said the last part. "Can we do it again?"

"Anytime you want badass." I scrunched my nose up at the name she gave me, confused once more. "You're confusing me a lot today. What's with the name?" Her eyes widened for a split second, replying, "I didn't realize that slipped. But you act like a badass all the time around other people, I'm sticking with it, whether you like it or not." She booped my nose causing me to scrunch it again and all I heard were her adorable giggles.

She let go of my hand and I groaned at the loss of contact, she opened her door and got out. Following her lead, I left the passenger's side, picking up my bag and slinging it over my shoulders. She came over to my side and held my hand, interlocking our fingers, and pulled me towards her family. When we got there I waved at them with my free hand.

"There you are, you didn't come home last night." Lucy started teasing Alice but I felt embarrassment myself. She looked between us, saw our hands, and smirked. "I see, no need to explain." I wanted to tell her that it wasn't like that but I kept my mouth shut knowing she wouldn't listen to me.

Edward gave Alice her bag and she slung it over her shoulder. "(Y/n), what's up?" Emmett gave me a fist bump and I shrugged my shoulder at him. "Nothing much to be honest. Tired but that's always true." He laughed at my response and whispered to me, "She didn't give you trouble right?" He whispered it loud enough for all of them to hear though. Alice slapped him and feigned an angry expression, I found this adorable though, and poked her cheek. She dropped the expression fast and tried to bite my finger.

"She's a menace, all my clothes were on the floor this morning." I joked and they started chuckling. "She's a fashionista, if you don't have proper clothes, she'd burn all the ones you have and replace them," Rosalie spoke up and had a teasing smile on her lips.

"She didn't burn your clothes, did she?" She continued, my eyes widened a bit at this new information. I quickly looked at Alice who gave me an evil smile. "No, and I hope she won't," I said scared at the thought of my clothes getting burned. "Don't worry, you have a decent style. Could be better but you pull off what you wear." She told me, the evil smile still on her face.

"(Y/n)! We were looking for you!" I heard Anthony's distinctive voice call out. I looked over my shoulder and a smile was brought to my lips. He was dragging the rest with him who were too shocked at me with the rest of the Cullens. When they reached us, I waved toward them, from the corner of my eye I saw Rosalie and Emmett look at each other and then back to Anthony.

"Hey, I got a ride from Alice this morning." I tilted my head towards her and Anthony gave me a knowing look. He was unusually confident today and it's making me proud. The others still stood next to him quietly observing but had the shell-shocked look on their faces. "Hi, you guys! You haven't officially met my family yet." Alice's chirpy voice brought them out of their daze.